Bellazon

6 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I actually would love to see Ale open this year! She hasn't opened since the 2009 show and her opening was ruined by her terrible pink latex outfit and party city arts and crafts wings :hmm: she deserves a second chance again

Check your privates, can I ask for your ig btw? Just share it with me on your private. 

1 hour ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I actually would love to see Ale open this year! She hasn't opened since the 2009 show and her opening was ruined by her terrible pink latex outfit and party city arts and crafts wings :hmm: she deserves a second chance again

I agree. I am down for her or an actual asian model opening. And I will be understanding if its candice.

Some random thoughts  playing through my head atm.

I'm really thinking that Behati is going to retire her  wings soon. It is  up to her if it's before or after this year's VSFS.

I would probably die of heart failure if the FB this year is actually a  bralette.  I said it way, way back  in this  thread, as well as a few others. Anyway, if it's not a bralette, and it's not the  new sexy nothings bra that  Jo, Lais and Taylor have that awesome commercial  for,  AND Bee walks,  Dusty Rose Levine will make her fashion show debut (and history as being the youngest Angel ever,) with the FD, the fantasy diaper.  

Lais's fitting outfit of the day is the  way to go with under-outer wear. Wow. 

I'm trying to not get hopes up for a great  VSFS show. Because every year they hype it up and it goes  nowhere. #makeVSFSgreatagain !!

(Everything is tempered right now because of Hurricane Harvey's destruction of Houston and the Texas Coast  has me concerned for the state.)

Am I wrong, or these pink-carpet interviews are a new thing? 

"Details of musical performances will be revealed at a later date, but Victoria’s Secret does promise that the CBS show - set to be broadcast on the network on November 28 at 10pm EST - will include pink-carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show, as well as the usual catwalk spectacular.

Stay tuned for more information, including who will wear this year's fantasy bra."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/victorias-secret-show-2017-shanghai 

37 minutes ago, subskriver86 said:

Am I wrong, or these pink-carpet interviews are a new thing? 

"Details of musical performances will be revealed at a later date, but Victoria’s Secret does promise that the CBS show - set to be broadcast on the network on November 28 at 10pm EST - will include pink-carpet interviews, model profiles and a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the show, as well as the usual catwalk spectacular.

Stay tuned for more information, including who will wear this year's fantasy bra."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/article/victorias-secret-show-2017-shanghai 

I'm not sure but in the past shows from like 2003-2008 I believe we had pink-carpet interviews. 

21 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I'm not sure but in the past shows from like 2003-2008 I believe we had pink-carpet interviews. 

Thank you for telling me! I have unfortunately been following the VSFS only for a couple of years now so I missed all the beautiful past shows and I didn't know! It's good if they come back then!

P.s. http://www.elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/articles/a38113/taylor-swift-squad-members-look-what-you-made-me-do-shirt/ 

So Karlie and her might not be so close anymore. Let's hope the fact her name wasn't on the shirt is a sign and that she won't perform in the show! I have a sort of love/hate towards Taylor. I think she knows how to make music, catchy songs and such but humanly wise.... I don't really like her. I feel the same towards Katy Perry. I truly hope they won't be chosen and they actually opt for other good performers. 

28 minutes ago, subskriver86 said:

P.s. http://www.elleuk.com/life-and-culture/culture/articles/a38113/taylor-swift-squad-members-look-what-you-made-me-do-shirt/ 

So Karlie and her might not be so close anymore. Let's hope the fact her name wasn't on the shirt is a sign and that she won't perform in the show! I have a sort of love/hate towards Taylor. I think she knows how to make music, catchy songs and such but humanly wise.... I don't really like her. I feel the same towards Katy Perry. I truly hope they won't be chosen and they actually opt for other good performers. 

Taylor Swift is going through a phase, much like Katy Perry and Lady Gaga did. It's always the 4th or 5th album that's always messed up. I liked Taylor Swift on her Red & 1989 era, but her Swift squad and stuff is just obnoxious. It's the very reason why I started hating Martha, Lily D & Joan. Even though, later on, these 3 proved they were boring anyway. Lily D hung out with TS temporarily and I don't know if its just because she wanted the fame that came with it, and Martha suddenly seemed like she lost her appeal when she hung out less with TS. Joan just kinda hopped on to whatever bandwagon fame she had.

But going to TS, there's nothing catchy about her newest song. It's a cliche pop song, the lyrics could have been written better. She's still making songs about people and the drama about those songs is what fuels her fame. I really don't want her until she straightens herself out. And I absolutely hate how she's not using her fame for something good and instead channels all of it to become mean Swift. 

@Kevork89 I would tell you, but I don't know if it's something you'd like to hear :rofl: And at this point, its more speculations than facts. 

22 minutes ago, subskriver86 said:

I doubt that means anything, Karlie still follows her on instagram and likes her pics/vids. But there's a very slim chance Taylor will perform again this year considering her album release date is Nov. 10 and the show will be taped sometime around the same week and it's really doubtful Taylor would fly to China during the promo of her new album. But VS (and Taylor) are full of surprises :cain:

8 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

That is true, but I honestly think VS is done with her lol out of all the nepotism girls, Kendall is by far the least liked because of her family and she just fucking sucks as a model. I'm glad only Gigi and Bella are walking this year tbh I can do without Kendall everyday and this hasn't been her year at all...she hasn't covered any major magazine covers and has been irrelevant in the media for a while 

Kendall needs to come out as a lesbian and start dating Stella :D

8 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

@Clauds @AngelAshley94

I wanna tell you two something I know about Sui  & Ming but I can't say anything over here :rofl: 

But Ashley, are you meeting your friend's aunt anytime soon?

Feel free to PM :smile:

Good morning psychos! Told you all Behati is done and it seems I was right. There's two options here: she is not walking  at all or she's not walking as an Angel much like Iza, Erin, Karolina and Lindsay in their last shows.

8 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Good morning psychos! Told you all Behati is done and it seems I was right. There's two options here: she is not walking  at all or she's not walking as an Angel much like Iza, Erin, Karolina and Lindsay in their last shows.

Le'ts not forget Doutzen in that list. 

Ok, what did I  miss about Behati, and where is it? 

11 minutes ago, Clauds said:

5 minutes ago, CandleVixen said:

Le'ts not forget Doutzen in that list. 

Ok, what did I  miss about Behati, and where is it? 

Hold your horses, there's still one more fitting tomorrow I think :rofl: Sophia posted on Jerome's IG post and said "Wait, you're not there tomorrow!?"  So... Behati might appear tomorrow. MIGHT.