Bellazon

1 hour ago, aguusmaltes said:

Elsa posted about the show being epic and "forever a dream". Could it be the fantasy bra? (Sorry I really want her to get it and I search for clues even under the rocks lol)

I remember last year when she admitted she was so excited for the show and people were speculating she got something special also lol (and they were right)

27 minutes ago, tipi12 said:

Even though I think she won't be walking this year, I wouldn't use her running around LA as proof that she's not. Last year she was doing the same thing around fitting time and literally did not fly into NY until the very night of her fitting. She was the last girl to be fit & it was in the middle of the night. 

She was also seemingly shooting something with Mario Testino today so it's possible she has other stuff going on in LA right now. Or she just wants to be there until VS tells her she has to come to NY. 

That is true, but I honestly think VS is done with her lol out of all the nepotism girls, Kendall is by far the least liked because of her family and she just fucking sucks as a model. I'm glad only Gigi and Bella are walking this year tbh I can do without Kendall everyday and this hasn't been her year at all...she hasn't covered any major magazine covers and has been irrelevant in the media for a while 

I think "forever a dream" just means it's a dream to walk the show every year. 

Even if Bee flys to NYC for fittings this week, I think she'll miss all the filming for all the inbetween segments? They usually do that during fittings(am I remembering that right?) and they've had every Angel but her in the offices in the last two days. I can't see them bringing out the whole production crew just to film her bits. :idk: 

Edit: I looked at one of the segments from last year, and it looks like it was filmed during the holiday commercial so she won't be in it either way. 

1 hour ago, Cult Icon said:

I think Elsa Hosk will win the fantasy bra because she seems to have the highest profile this year.  Having Candice leave VS for the baby helped.  And Elsa hasn't won it yet.

but candice having a baby makes her a good nominee for getting the fb. I think she either will open or have the fb

2 hours ago, ticktock said:

I'll be ok with Behati missing the show again. She'll just stick her tongue out a lot and throw up peace signs anyway. 

But everywhere people are saying she will be there.. The site,vogue,and media.  There are more fittings tomorrow, so you may see her then. Lmao what if she ends up having the fb or something