Bellazon

1 hour ago, peroxideblonde said:

nope, is just the picture

she doesn't look orange here

She doesn't look orange there, but she is not looking great... She looks 10 years older than she is.
I think it's (in part) that hair. I hope she cuts it,  dyes it... does something to change it to refresh her look. 

I'm excited to see some looks! I know they are probably going to be tacky as always, but one can still hope...:D

6 minutes ago, mjmarija said:

She doesn't look orange there, but she is not looking great... She looks 10 years older than she is.
I think it's (in part) that hair. I hope she cuts it,  dyes it... does something to change it to refresh her look. 

I'm excited to see some looks! I know they are probably going to be tacky as always, but one can still hope...:D

Lol she doesn't look 38! She has a bit too much fake tan but lets face it her bod is banging and she will probably upstage most of the other models in the vs show just like she did in the holiday commercial.

56 minutes ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

VS are such morons. Why do they hire all those pale skinned blondes only to cover them with tons of spray tan all the time?

Who knows :rofl: They used to do pretty good spray tans years ago though, but then again, everything about the VSFS was better years ago. It'd be much more interesting to see the girls rock their natural skin tone than having an oompa loompa walk down the catwalk...

9 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

VS asked Mackinley on IG who she wants to wear the FB. So I guess Taylor most likely got it...

Where was that? I was assuming the comments of the IG announcement but I can't dig through them. 

It's a real cheeky comment if she did get it, and even cheekier if she didn't. :rofl: 

10 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Lol she doesn't look 38! She has a bit too much fake tan but lets face it her bod is banging and she will probably upstage most of the other models in the vs show just like she did in the holiday commercial.

I agree that her body is amazing as ever. But I think her face has been looking (quite a bit) older.
I'm still exited to see her back on the VS runway, but I hope she changes her hair by then. 

21 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

Where was that? I was assuming the comments of the IG announcement but I can't dig through them. 

It's a real cheeky comment if she did get it, and even cheekier if she didn't. :rofl: 

There is a very high possibility the VS Social media people have no clue of who she is tho, VS is always replying to comments from fans so I wouldn't be surprised if they picked her comment randomly, especially because she's not even a well known model that you'd recognize right away.

Also that picture from the show announcement had been posted and deleted late last night, why are they always posting and deleting shit? o.o i do hope they do a press release or something today

Just now, Clauds said:

There is a very high possibility the VS Social media people have no clue of who she is tho, VS is always replying to comments from fans so I wouldn't be surprised if they picked her comment randomly, especially because she's not even a well known model that you'd recognize right away.

Also that picture from the show announcement had been posted and deleted late last night, why are they always posting and deleting shit? o.o i do hope they do a press release or something today

There's a press release on VS Pressroom right now.