Bellazon

1 minute ago, hannah_j112 said:

A press outfit hopefully! I personally want the outfits (except fantasy bra) saved for the show! They have released too much in previous years. Maybe release some sketches!

I hope they only release the sketches this year and NOT the pics of Angels/'models in fittings. That way, no one (like us lmaooo) can judge the outfits before we even see the show and everything will come as a huge surprise and also ratings and viewers will improve drastically. It's all about the element of surprise. This is the way they have been doing it in the previous shows during VS Golden Years so hopefully they do it that way again

Fitting photos get released every single year. The angels literally do interviews in the outfits. There is no such thing as a press outfit. They are either in the outfits they came to the fitting in (very rarely) or their fashion show outfit. I mean, you are going to see them on the runway before the actual show airs anyway. Its never going to be a  surprise

Y'all know that the girls aren't allowed to take or post pictures of the outfits at this moment, right? Stella literally took a picture with the sign that says that. That outfit con Candice's stories in probably for the in-between segments. Elsa and Sara were wearing different outfits than the one they went to the fittings in that selfie one of them posted.

22 minutes ago, bryan said:

dundundun 

vsfashion show is airing...

Tuesday Nov 28 on CBS!

Official announcement is happening tomorrow morning 08/29!

Edit: It'll only be an hour long as usual.

1 minute ago, sammyangel said:

Source?

I guess that means the likelihood of the show having 9 segments is minimal. I'm thinking 6 extended segments is it. Anything else that you can tease us Bryan?

The 9 segments thing sounded like BS anyway. VS is very formulaic when it comes to their show and adding three whole new ones would be too much of a change. I think it's more likely that each segment will have more looks like some were saying.

I'd assume based on the air date that they'll film it on the 14th or 15th of November. 21st is cutting it too close to American Thanksgiving.

48 minutes ago, bryan said:

dundundun 

vsfashion show is airing...

Tuesday Nov 28 on CBS!

Official announcement is happening tomorrow morning 08/29!

Edit: It'll only be an hour long as usual.

Didn't it used to air early December? I can't remember lmao

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

The 9 segments thing sounded like BS anyway. VS is very formulaic when it comes to their show and adding three whole new ones would be too much of a change. I think it's more likely that each segment will have more looks like some were saying.

I'd assume based on the air date that they'll film it on the 14th or 15th of November. 21st is cutting it too close to American Thanksgiving.

I was thinking a little earlier than that like November 7th 

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

Am I the only one who would 100% love Miley Cyrus to perform this year? I love both Malibu and Younger Now so so much, can't believe she was doing weird tongue shit and wearing pasties not long ago :ninja: 

Yes to Miley !!

I hope Candice white outfit is not for the show ...