Bellazon

35 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

They're really keeping everything hush hush this year. I'm surprised we didn't see pictures of the fittings or the sketches or time/date/location of the show yet :huh: prob to build up the excitement for the show in November and not reveal too much so they won't get low views again. 

30 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

They're really keeping everything hush hush this year. I'm surprised we didn't see pictures of the fittings or the sketches or time/date/location of the show yet  prob to build up the excitement for the show in November and not reveal too much so they won't get low views again. 

That's what we thought last year and we basically had a week full of updates, fantasy bra, etc. 

we will see everything again just not for now. It's too early. 

2 hours ago, Chessie said:

It looks like we will definitely have a "colorful/idk whats going on I think it's something cultural" kind of segment probably opening the show AGAIN. 

0xLKW.gif

Ooh, God. Another year with a golden segment. Another colorful / ethnic segment is the same as we have seen in the last 3 years. Surely we will have some segment of snow, white or silver.

1 hour ago, aguusmaltes said:

Stella and Martha left with those wings in hands and VS posted a pic of Jojo like that a few days ago, maybe it means something? like she had her fittings earlier and/or got something special for the show?

Adriana also left with wings

Am I the only one who would 100% love Miley Cyrus to perform this year? I love both Malibu and Younger Now so so much, can't believe she was doing weird tongue shit and wearing pasties not long ago :ninja: 

28 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

Stella and Martha left with those wings in hands and VS posted a pic of Jojo like that a few days ago, maybe it means something? like she had her fittings earlier and/or got something special for the show?

Poor Jojo...those wings are cheap and :hmm:TRAGIC