Bellazon

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I actually do like Gigi but that was a total cunt move, not needed at all. This is why everyone hates her and her crew 

so true! I mean what is she gonna win with that "to be asked" shit? She got the spot, doesn't need to brag about how did she get it, especially when there are 100+ girls who spent the days in casting calls... Not needed at all

9 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I actually do like Gigi but that was a total cunt move, not needed at all. This is why everyone hates her and her crew 

Same here. I was looking forward to her walking, but damn, it makes people question if Bella/Kendull were being asked too. Very privileged. 

2 minutes ago, lovelyvs said:

Same here. I was looking forward to her walking, but damn, it makes people question if Bella/Kendull were being asked too. Very privileged. 

Of course they were asked. ?

1 minute ago, lovelyvs said:

It's a total slap in the face to shove her privilege in everyone's faces. But she probably doesn't care and feels it's totally earned, right? Sad for all the amazing girls who worked their asses off all year round and had to actually fight for a spot only to learn these three (no doubt) just got it handed to them. 

Guys after yesterday's VMAs there is no way that (1) VS wants Katy Perry there and (2) they are going to miss the opportunity of having TS probably in the launch week of the album! 

I really hope I'm wrong but I can see the snake performing for the 3rd time

Well, like it or not, Kendall, Gigi & Bella are the closest thing to a supermodel there is right now. Of course they will ask them not the other way around. Just like Cra used to have an open invitation.

And lbr, half of the castings are already a done deal anyway. It's only a few newcomers and maybe girls like Shanina, Blanca etc. who really have to "work for it".