Bellazon

3 minutes ago, camomille said:

I read a lot of pages at once so can't remember who said it (sorry!), but i agree that whoever's not at fittings today will probably not have the Swarovski outfit/Fantasy bra/opening. Unless they film tomorrow too, but I think press is one day only right?

With some faves as Jo, Taylor and Jas missing I think it doesn't mean anything. Same with Candice, she said fitting time has arrived but didn't said she'd go today. So I highly doubt that this is the only press day.

Kendall's probably had the worst publicity year of her entire life, so I'd be genuinely shocked to see her at this year's show. But whether she ends up walking or not, I suspect it'll be a while before we hear/know anything with certainty. Last year she was the very last model to attend fittings and went at like 10 o'clock at night after just flying into NY that very same day. 

3 minutes ago, GlitterAndWings said:

Blanca was right. It was (still is) a massive double standard.  

Exactly! She didn't say anything that wasn't true. All parties know it is true and I don't think anyone involved really cares. It was the fans that blew it out of proportion No pun intended :p)

I feel the same way about what JHart said too. Taylor was just being her usual petty and self-victimizing self :cain:

I like Gigi's look, did she gain some weight this year? I don't see her sooo skinny (at least not like in the last year's show), maybe is the clothes... but then again, I hope the make up and hair crew don't make her look like a 40-ish divorced woman -.-

1 minute ago, Kallisti said:

I like Gigi's look, did she gain some weight this year? I don't see her sooo skinny (at least not like in the last year's show), maybe is the clothes... but then again, I hope the make up and hair crew don't make her look like a 40-ish divorced woman -.-

+1 I was noticing the same. She looks better than last year! 

So here's our current lineup rn...Kendall will surely be next :rolleyes: I think we'll have at most 65-70 models walking this year 

List of Models Confirmed for the 2017 VSFS
ANGELS:
1) Adriana Lima
2) Alessandra Ambrosio
3) Candice Swanepoel
4) Behati Prinsloo
5) Lily Aldridge
6) Elsa Hosk
7) Jasmine Tookes
8) Josephine Skriver
9) Lais Ribeiro
10) Romee Strijd
11) Martha Hunt
12) Sara Sampaio
13) Taylor Hill
14) Stella Maxwell

FORMER ANGELS:
15) Kate Grigorieva
16) Karlie Kloss

FITTING MODELS
17) Barbara Fialho
18) Devon Windsor
19) Cindy Bruna
20) Dilone

PINK SPOKESMODELS:
21) Grace Elizabeth
22) Zuri Tibby

VETERAN MODELS:
23) Megan Williams
24) Sui He
25) Shu Pei
26) Maria Borges
27) Kelly Gale
28) Daniela Braga
29) Georgia Fowler
30) Herieth Paul
31) Blanca Padilla
32) Alanna Arrington
33) Sanne Vloet
34) Bruna Lirio
35) Maggie Laine
36) Leomie Anderson
37) Leila Nda
38) Irina Sharipova
39) Lameka Fox
40) Jourdana Phillips
41) Liu Wen
42) Xiao Wen
43) Ming Xi
44) Bella Hadid
45) Gigi Hadid

NEWCOMERS:
46) Roosmarijn De Kok
47) Samile Bermannelli
48) Estelle Chen
49) Amilna Estevão
50) Mayowa Nicholas
51) Daria "Dasha" Khlystun
52) Alécia Morais
53) Julia Belyakova
54) Aiden Curtiss
55) Alexina Graham
56) Grace Bol
57) Gizele Oliveira
58) Nadine Leopold
59) Victoria Lee
60) Vanessa Moody
61) Frida Aasen
62) Xin Xie

I SUPERMODEL WINNER:
63) TBA

9 hours ago, freya said:

I think it's pretty unlikely that Zayn would perform since he has terrible anxiety and rarely performs live, so I don't think he would go out of his way to sing at the VSFS (especially since he's been kinda M.I.A lately). I like the song, but I find it a bit slow - the segments with more upbeat music are always better IMO.

Yeah, the song is a bit slow but I think it'd fit with the more dark/sultry segments. But it would be awkward to perform since Taylor's part doesn't begin until 1:25 into the song, so either she'd be floating in the background, or they'll have her walk out like one of the models :laugh:

It would be interesting to see a Kpop group perform, they have a lot of energy, but since the show is played all around the world, I'm not sure how it'll be perceived.