Bellazon

4 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

Still can't unerstwnd why you guys are 100% sure about the unholy trinity coming back.. that account deleted the tags tho. 

That account seems very irrelevant to me anyway. It doesn't even has a 1000 followers.

23 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:
25 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Blanca said in a interview in Spain that if she would have the same weight as Gigi (back then in 2015 or so) she would have been rejected on the runways. 

Oh yeeah, I forgot she referred to her in that interview!

Doesnt matter anymore. Cause soon afterwards Gigi lost all that weight and then some, making a mess of herself in the process :sad:

3 minutes ago, Emerods said:

It seems like Lily, Ale, Josephine and Behati are the missed angels for today's fittings

And Taylor. 

Edit: Haven't seen anything from Romee either. With that many girls not there today, I'm guessing they'll have a second press day tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, camomille said:

I read a lot of pages at once so can't remember who said it (sorry!), but i agree that whoever's not at fittings today will probably not have the Swarovski outfit/Fantasy bra/opening. Unless they film tomorrow too, but I think press is one day only right?

I agree with you.

Don't expect Jo and Jas to get anything special  this year (last year was theirs).

I'm a bit surprised about Taylor though.