Bellazon

Elsa just needs to stop it with the ugly contouring, she looks way better when she's natural like this with her natural round face and chubby cheeks or when Hung does her makeup and gets it right.

48 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

I don't think there's anything wrong with her face. If you don't like her face that totally fine cause it's somehing subjective but let's not drag her into the whole lipfillers and botox thing when she most likely has nothing to do with it, which is not the case with Ale. And maybe neither with Elsa, don't really feel like judging her when it's not really clear. Sometimes she looks amazingly stunning, others she looks a little less stunning and her lips are looking a lil weird. I don't think she looked that bad yesterday honestly.

Is just my opinion. I don't think that Romee's face is special or unique. 

2 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

Aren't kpop groups very performative though? Like big dance routines with larger sized groups? Unless VS moves away from having the performers sing during the segment (which I doubt) somehow they're going to fit that and the models walking at the same time, and every year people bitch about the performers trying to take all the attention/outshine the models. :idk: 

I'm not opposed to a kpop group, I'm just not sure how their style of performance would work within the confines of the show. 

that's the problem they are trained to perform and will dance the hell out of their song unless it's compromised. BP is only 4 members so attention stealing wouldn't be a problem unless they are allowed to lmao...performance-wise, they're gonna be like a neon jungle but they already have a more bigger fanbase twice as larger than NJ views would be rattling in and a bigger audience can be reached. Although a single K-pop artist isn't a bad thing unless he/she is huge like a GD or CL.