Bellazon

I think we can safely assume that if today is the press day, any girl that isn't at the fittings today didn't get the FB/Swarovski outfit? Because I'm sure they'll want to film those fittings. :idk: Doesn't narrow it down much but it does take some of them out of the running. 

20 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Omg what do you think it is? maybe a photoshoot if they want all the Angels to be there or maybe the announcement of the FB? Since all the Angels will be there I guess this is how we'll found out f Behati is actually confirmed to be walking this year because I'm still a bit skeptical

I don't think it's that huge tbh haha just "major" bcs it are the Angels who will be filmed by the film crew and probably also different website/magazines where they'll get featured with their outfit :smile:

29 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

Exciting fitting day! I feel I'm the only person in the world who loves both Elsa and Candice lol. 

Nah, I love them both, the other blondes need to stay away from them because the difference between these two and the rest is tragic.

Here's everyone who went for fittings yesterday, based on how produced Sara looks I say she filmed yesterday, Elsa was pretty much in her pajamas so safe to say she'll do press and reveal the FB today.

HCtJszwB.jpg cAq3NnlR.jpg K44c9nMj.jpg aL8juolD.jpg jpA2Nlne.jpg leqfAyFZ.jpg g2hfhMpV.jpg 3myDYZDr.jpg W5rLuBdi.jpg saExAvj1.jpg yYnVIu1S.jpg Y2ordqlb.jpg wdGXIcTK.jpg gN1qVxli.jpg Yro2N60g.jpg

17 minutes ago, elfstone said:

Why wont VS or their photographers release photos from the fittings this year? :/

Because they will? 

They haven't even officially announced the show location and date yet. Fittings are ahead of schedule this year, but the fitting pictures will likely come out around the same time as last year, as build up to the show. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Aren't kpop groups very performative though? Like big dance routines with larger sized groups? Unless VS moves away from having the performers sing during the segment (which I doubt) somehow they're going to fit that and the models walking at the same time, and every year people bitch about the performers trying to take all the attention/outshine the models. :idk: 

I'm not opposed to a kpop group, I'm just not sure how their style of performance would work within the confines of the show. 

Nah, I think if any, Blackpink will perform like how Neon Pink did in 2013.

1 hour ago, aguusmaltes said:

Since we're all talking about Elsa's and Ale's faces... take a look at Romee's, what the hell.

Holy shit, you guys are right. What is with Ale, Elsa and Romee's face. Elsa's in particular is scaring me quite a bit. 

Also, does anyone find it funny how VS seems to be the one trolling us this year than us trolling VS like every other year :rofl: ? They're super secretive about everything this year that its all just rumors for now. 

7 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Holy shit, you guys are right. What is with Ale, Elsa and Romee's face. Elsa's in particular is scaring me quite a bit. 

Ale is just that photo. Look the photo she posted on IG. She is stunning

4 minutes ago, Emerods said:

Ale is just that photo. Look the photo she posted on IG. She is stunning

Nope, still looks a bit weird to me. But not as bad as Elsa.

Btw, does anyone find Alexina Graham to be a younger, mini-Jessica Chastain? 

13 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Also, does anyone find it funny how VS seems to be the one trolling us this year than us trolling VS like every other year :rofl: ? They're super secretive about everything this year that its all just rumors for now. 

Elsa, Romee and martha :hang:

15 minutes ago, Warhol said:

Like what? Her face was never perfect at all, just her smile

I don't think there's anything wrong with her face. If you don't like her face that totally fine cause it's somehing subjective but let's not drag her into the whole lipfillers and botox thing when she most likely has nothing to do with it, which is not the case with Ale. And maybe neither with Elsa, don't really feel like judging her when it's not really clear. Sometimes she looks amazingly stunning, others she looks a little less stunning and her lips are looking a lil weird. I don't think she looked that bad yesterday honestly.