Bellazon

Aren't kpop groups very performative though? Like big dance routines with larger sized groups? Unless VS moves away from having the performers sing during the segment (which I doubt) somehow they're going to fit that and the models walking at the same time, and every year people bitch about the performers trying to take all the attention/outshine the models. :idk: 

I'm not opposed to a kpop group, I'm just not sure how their style of performance would work within the confines of the show. 

16 minutes ago, lovelyvs said:

Bringing in a Kpop group to VSFS would be so good for the show. The audience would be a lot, and the fanbase that most Kpop groups have is huuuge. 

I have been saying this!!! we need fun and energy not an indie girl who sounds like she is having a hard time on the bathroom

K-pop groups also have huuuuuge followings in China so it won't be "odd" or "insensitive" if they choose a Korean group to perform in China. Also many K-Pop groups actually have a Chinese idol in them like Jackson & Mark from Got7, Zhou Mi and Henry Lau from Super Junior M, Zhou Yi Xuan, Li Wen Han, Wong Yi Bo from Uniq etc etc 

10 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So Irina, Dasha, Alexina and Kate G will all be wearing 1 outfit this year and Cindy will be wearing 2. So I think Angels, fit models and some regulars will be wearing just 2 looks and newbies and the rest of the models will be wearing 1.

I'm not sure, aiden seems to  have two outfits, and samille

2 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Sophia said it's a major fitting day today, all the Angels will be coming. Don't think Sara (had hers yesterday and didn't say it was her "first" fitting or so) and Jo (still in Morroco) will be there tho. 

And Martha is on her way.

Omg what do you think it is? maybe a photoshoot if they want all the Angels to be there or maybe the announcement of the FB? Since all the Angels will be there I guess this is how we'll found out f Behati is actually confirmed to be walking this year because I'm still a bit skeptical

1 minute ago, DANMEREA said:

I'm not sure, aiden seems to  have two outfits, and samille

Oh wow, of course Aiden gets two :cain: and I really was hoping for Alexina to get 2. She's just too gorgeous and I'm afraid she's gonna get thrown in PINK when she should be in mainline.

2 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Omg what do you think it is? maybe a photoshoot if they want all the Angels to be there or maybe the announcement of the FB? Since all the Angels will be there I guess this is how we'll found out f Behati is actually confirmed to be walking this year because I'm still a bit skeptical

I'm pretty sure they're filming the fitting segment for the show. Sophia said the film crews would be there. I could also see today being the press day with ENews and the like doing their promo features. 

Candice is fitting today as well. So confirmed today are Stella, Elsa, Martha and Candice. The blonde brigade. 

I don't why Sophia said all the Angels, when it seems like a majority won't be there yet. :idk:  Jo is out of the country, Lily just posted she was on a plane, I haven't seen anything indicating Bee or Ale are flying to NYC yet.