Bellazon

Would you guys believe me if I said the Asian model search was doubled up as a recruit for a potential Asian angel? And that if the Asian vets don't seem interested in the offer, the model from the search competition will be given a consideration, and if they take it, they'll be groomed in to VS' first asian spokesperson?

I thought Elsa was the Botox and fillers Queen. But I guess Alessandra has been hitting the doctor’s office as well!

Well, Elsa has less of an excuse because she has been fucking with her face changing her whole appearance. Alessandra, on the other hand, seems to be all about preventing any wrinkles in her thirties.

Note to myself : never go a day without checking this thread (although it was the perfect reading while eating my scone)

I really don't think Elsa teasing means she got the FB, although I would love it to be true, they like to make their own announcement and surprise us ... like last year, who was betting on Jas ?

thank you to everyone for the updates you guys are rock

6 hours ago, Cute said:

Elsa's so beautiful but that upper lip....

Why do I think that this song would fit the show?

I think it's pretty unlikely that Zayn would perform since he has terrible anxiety and rarely performs live, so I don't think he would go out of his way to sing at the VSFS (especially since he's been kinda M.I.A lately). I like the song, but I find it a bit slow - the segments with more upbeat music are always better IMO.

This is wishful thinking, but I honestly think James Arthur's recent songs fit in to VS' runway. "Say You Won't Let Go" and "Can I Be Him" should ideally fit romantic segments, or segments that aren't meant to be flashy/edgy. As always, hoping Blackpink gets recognition in VS for PINK. To continue what I think about Blackpink, casting the group would also gain the attention of US Kpop fans too. KPop is everywhere now and the stars attend high fashion event, every way you look at it, it'll improve VS' image immensely. US/China/Korea would be the primary audience if VS casts Blackpink, with China being number 1 in population currently, you've got half of the world's population watching you. As long nothing gets screwed, it's gonna be A-okay. 

It’s been open season on Katy Perry ever since her new “era” started. :D It tells me that people have been itching to get her but couldn’t as long as she was successful. But one can’t stay at the top forever and then people are ready and waiting to slam the falling star!

10 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I highly doubt if we have 9 segements that the show will only be 42 mins (or basically an hour). Most likely they'll make it two hours long instead (which would be incredible) or an hour and 30 mins but push the time to 9pm instead of 10pm like it's usually shown (in NY/East Coast time)

They would have to do it 2 hours. It's 1h20m and CBS gets more highly paid ad revenue since the VSFS is more watched than the whole CBS lineup sans TBBT.

45 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

As always, hoping Blackpink gets recognition in VS for PINK. To continue what I think about Blackpink, casting the group would also gain the attention of US Kpop fans too. KPop is everywhere now and the stars attend high fashion event, every way you look at it, it'll improve VS' image immensely. US/China/Korea would be the primary audience if VS casts Blackpink, with China being number 1 in population currently, you've got half of the world's population watching you. As long nothing gets screwed, it's gonna be A-okay. 

I'm so high on Blackpink right now, I really want them to book it but I think VS may be reluctant to have them as performers...seeing their like new to the scene. IF there's a good shot that they'll perform then holy fuck. They just fit IMO. They're aesthetic, color, appeal and their energy. Plus there just four of them...think of it as like Neon Jungle but on a whole 'nother level with a solid fanbase. Just imagine instead of saying "Blackpink in your area" they'll omit the Black to go with the PINK section so it would be like: 

"PINK IN YOUR AREAAAA" or smthg like that lmfao :rofl: 

and please BP, y'all wouldn't need to incorporate your choreographies and routines in the show just sing the fuck out of all your songs and have fun.  

2 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

This is wishful thinking, but I honestly think James Arthur's recent songs fit in to VS' runway. "Say You Won't Let Go" and "Can I Be Him" should ideally fit romantic segments, or segments that aren't meant to be flashy/edgy. As always, hoping Blackpink gets recognition in VS for PINK. To continue what I think about Blackpink, casting the group would also gain the attention of US Kpop fans too. KPop is everywhere now and the stars attend high fashion event, every way you look at it, it'll improve VS' image immensely. US/China/Korea would be the primary audience if VS casts Blackpink, with China being number 1 in population currently, you've got half of the world's population watching you. As long nothing gets screwed, it's gonna be A-okay. 

Bringing in a Kpop group to VSFS would be so good for the show. The audience would be a lot, and the fanbase that most Kpop groups have is huuuge.