Bellazon

17 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

My first thought was it would determine girls that are walking mainline vs Pink but Barbara F had a pink bag, and I can't see her walking Pink, and some of the girls I'm expecting to see in Pink (Daria, Victoria) had black bags, so it seems random at this point. :idk: 

Victoria got a pink bag. She posted a pic on her instastory and I'd expect her to be in PINK but yeah who knows. Maybe they just had choices and let the girls pick which one htey wanted

2 minutes ago, ilum said:

Victoria got a pink bag. She posted a pic on her instastory and I'd expect her to be in PINK but yeah who knows. Maybe they just had choices and let the girls pick which one htey wanted

Maybe Not, because every bag has their name printed why print like 3 bags for each model and then choose only one?

6 minutes ago, ilum said:

Ooh, my bad. I saw a candid of her holding something with black handles, but it must have been her purse. 

I still can't see them pulling a Bregje and putting Barbara F in Pink, after she's been a fit model and walked mainline for years. :idk: 

Who else got a pink bag? Alexina, Vanessa Moody, Frida, Barbara, Victoria? 

Now that I'm looking, with the exception of Barbara F, I can see the pink bags being for the girls in Pink, which is a bummer since I would have liked to see Alexina and Frida in mainline. But Dilone, Alanna, Herieth also all had pink bags and I'd bet they're going to be in Pink again. 

I'm hoping to be wrong but :idk: 

I'm just curious but does VS have an age limit for the girls they use for Pink? Victoria is 27 and I guess that's still young but isn't Pink intended for teens and college age girls? Or maybe they don't care about the age as long as the model has a young face?

5 minutes ago, ilum said:

I'm just curious but does VS have an age limit for the girls they use for Pink? Victoria is 27 and I guess that's still young but isn't Pink intended for teens and college age girls? Or maybe they don't care about the age as long as the model has a young face?

It's just based on looks. Lais O and Xiao Wen Ju were both 27/28 last year when they walked for Pink. 

I'm hoping I'm wrong about the bags dictating where the girls will walk.