Bellazon

5 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

She'll enter the stage on a coffin with a voice saying out loud "I'm sorry, but the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, 'CAUSE SHE'S DEAD."

And then she'll start singing. 

Why do I already picture them doing something so extra like this

3 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

^ I would say that's fake. I don't know if it's aloud to post pictures of something so important as a contract, but I'm sure VS wouldn't be cool with the models taking pictures and 'revealing' that kind of stuff, right? 

I agree. Then again, there's nothing they can't do if you don't even get casted because as far as I'm concerned Nadia Menjia isn't walking this year. 

I have no idea the validity of that form for the VSFS, but I have seen HF girls post about similar things even for fashion week, so it's not surprising if VS is requesting that information considering they're a commercial brand. 

Edit: That picture isn't from the VSFS casting I'm pretty sure. It's a casting for a shoot. The brand almost looks like it says Reebok. 

1 minute ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I agree. Then again, there's nothing they can't do if you don't even get casted because as far as I'm concerned Nadia Menjia isn't walking this year. 

Oh, I was going to ask if she's a newbie because I dind't recognize the name hahaha Well, if that's a real picture, maybe she won't walk in the future. That would be kinda silly.

12 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Is the 9 segments thingy true?

How does everyone feel about Sara getting stuff this year. She is having one of her most hardworking years in VS this year, so I see her getting something.

We don't know yet but it's being speculated and may be true considering what we've seen so far on the segment board. It's either 9 segments (which I loooove) or 6 extended segments that'll have up to 20 models walking.

I personally think Sara will definitely open a  segment this year :angel:

Just now, aguusmaltes said:

Idk if someone said it before but Bella went to the fittings.

IMG_8316.JPG IMG_8317.JPG

She looks good, sucks she didn't have to go to castings tho...typical and although there's nothing we can do about her presence this year, I just hope she improved her AWFUL walk and has better facial expressions. 

I'm pretty sad about Bella because I really love how she looks, she's stunning to me and has achieved a very classical beauty and her body is on point. But then, bam, no talent for walking, posing, expresing emotions, even being energetic or bring some attention to her regardless of who she is.

46 minutes ago, gotportugal said:

Is the 9 segments thingy true?

How does everyone feel about Sara getting stuff this year. She is having one of her most hardworking years in VS this year, so I see her getting something.

I'm almost sure Sara will be opening a segment this year. She had a great year and her runway has improved a lot (not that it was ridiculous bad, not at all but ya know she walked more HF shows which is a good exercise aswell in my eyes)