Bellazon

1 minute ago, star2011 said:

if Taylor swift is performing I doubt Kendall is, because of all that snake drama with Kanye Kim and taylor. So if we don't see Kendall at fittings I'm 100% sure taylor is performing

I don't think they're mutually exclusive. If anything, that would make VS want to book them both for the press it would get them.

YES to red lips. Or even a range of berry shades depending on skin tone and coloring.

1 minute ago, ceceshores said:

I don't think they're mutually exclusive. If anything, that would make VS want to book them both for the press it would get them.

YES to red lips. Or even a range of berry shades depending on skin tone and coloring.

Didn't taylor swif blocked Jessica hart for walking after she said those things? Taylor has more power than Kendall, and I would see vs choosing taylor over Kendall if taylor doesn't want Kendall in the show

3 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Oh geez I'd prefer Kendull walking a thousand times over Taylor snake attention seeker Swift performing.

+1 

i dont like Kendall and Taylor but I can deal with Kendall since she's only on the runway for a minute and then she's gone. With Taylor, she's on stage for half of the show basically. 

7 minutes ago, star2011 said:

Didn't taylor swif blocked Jessica hart for walking after she said those things? Taylor has more power than Kendall, and I would see vs choosing taylor over Kendall if taylor doesn't want Kendall in the show

I can't remember but I do agree Taylor has more sway with VS than Kendall does. I don't think Kendall really GAF if Taylor is there performing but Taylor is petty enough to say she won't perform if Kendall walks.

1 hour ago, JROCK177217 said:

If I see anyone justifying Bella's casting on this thread... That girl got two of the best fucking outfits last year and somehow managed to do poorly twice over! VS should be ashamed of themselves for letting trash in. I don't care if any of y'all say I'm too bitter and that she deserves another chance to prove herself. If she gets a free pass, she should be better than every single model in that show. 

I agree. The bitch doesn't even look good. Thats half of the reason why she couldn't pull off the outfit

5 hours ago, Mary17 said:

Ale, Jo and Sui were already in China promoting the brand, maybe some of them open the show or maybe Adriana. opens.

Jo only went because Adriana had to cancel last minute. She wasn't orginally thought about for it. Adriana was and then Adriana still had to go to Malaysia. 

But I don't see Adriana opening again because she honestly has alot already. I feel like VS themselves probably want to let her open but they know, it would be unfair. I can see her opening the last show she has or something. But this year, sadly no.

Candice, sadly yes. I agree, she can't open the whole show for shit. Neither could behati though and VS let her.. And I feel like since having her child candice's self-confidence with her body and self is lower now.  So she'd probably be even more nervous than she ever was and that means her opening will be bleh. Again.

41 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

I'll be shocked it Taylor isn't one of the performers. They'll have her in one of the darker segments to match her new ~edgy~ persona. 

She'll enter the stage on a coffin with a voice saying out loud "I'm sorry, but the old Taylor can't come to the phone right now. Why? Oh, 'CAUSE SHE'S DEAD."

And then she'll start singing. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

Red lips are just universally sexy in my opinion. :wub: It'll look amazing on the blonde blue eyed girls, pop like crazy on the dark skinned girls, etc etc. 

I'm still dreaming, but pair that with a browns/taupes metallic smokey eye (over a dark grey/black smoked out look) and I think the girls would all look amazing. 

make up.png

YESSS! You read my mind! Earthy toned smoky eyes would gorgeous on the girls. I'm getting sad thinking of it because VS never realized their own potential smfh so many things could be great for this show but they always "play it safe"