Bellazon

2 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

+1. Idk why y'all are complaining about her walking, im just mad that it's possible Taylor might perform again and the lineup is getting waaay to big, but nonetheless, Karlie is a supermodel and was a VS Angel...the fuck she would go to castings for? Ed clearly wants her to be an Angel again or even a regular and unlike KenGi and Bella, she actually works hard  and didn't get where she is because of her name or celeb bestie lmao 

She's not an angel anymore (like Izabel and Kate), and her work outside VS shouldn't interfere. Do you wanna walk in the show and you're not an angel? Work your ass off like all the other girls, then go to the castings. I know it's "Ed's fault" 'cause he clearly invited her, but it's still not fair.

I think it just irks me how these veteran models (Iza, Bianca, Isabeli, Toni, Shanina, Maryna) went through the casting process but Karlie didn't? some are arguably more accomplished and have been longer in the industry  than her...idk well she's the former Angel I guess it is what it is. Ed wanted her to do the show. 

60 models plus the model search winner. wow that's a lot. kinda excited how this show's gonna go. 

1 minute ago, DonSimon said:

I think it just irks me how these veteran models (Iza, Bianca, Isabeli, Toni, Shanina, Maryna) went through the casting process but Karlie didn't? some are arguably more accomplished and have been longer in the industry  than her...

This!!!

YESSSSS KARLIEEE!! So happy :56608ab60b1b8_hellyea!:

I can't understand how you can compare Karlie to Kendall and Gigi. Yes, she's as famous as they are (kind of) but she worked her way up the fashion industry. Also, she was an Angel, so it's not like they don't know her and stuff. Pretty sure if Miranda or Lindsay or Behati (if she's indeed no longer an angel) wouldn't attend casting either, but just get an invitation from the brand to walk. :idk:

I agree all models should go to castings but it is what it is. At least it's a girl who was a past Angel and a working model who got in without casting and not someone else.

But if indeed the Hadids and Jenner are in this year be pissed because did they even go to castings?

You all are arguing about vets not getting cast but sabeli was done with VS in 2014, Bianca is known but not really into fashion anymore (besides SI and D&G) and iza, well she just should be a personal trainer by now. 

Karlie on the other hand is still young and still pretty much working

3 minutes ago, freevsangel said:

You all are arguing about vets not getting cast but sabeli was done with VS in 2014, Bianca is known but not really into fashion anymore (besides SI and D&G) and iza, well she just should be a personal trainer by now. 

+1.

4 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

We'll prob end up with 70 at most I think (with the remaining models being either former Angels or nepo crew)

I think this too, and I also have the feeling that maybe the show will last longer, maybe 2 hours. 

1 minute ago, freevsangel said:

:D:D:boxing: this ! 1+

Karlie was a supermodel in her own right, before she became friends with Taylor. And nobody can say she doesn't work her ass off, she's a spokesmodel for Adidas so she has to stay in shape. With the other vets they don't have the kind of work that keeps them that active all year round. I'm excited to see her back in the show. 

WOOOT Karlie in the show is literally the best plot twist I could think of - she has the best walk in the industry and she is rocking the platinum blonde.

Guys I think you need to calm down regarding nepotism - I don't know in which industry you work but regardless of the industry you NEED to network and to develop contacts and to do some lobbying, you can be great at your job but you're not getting anywhere if you don't have a solid network where you can keep developing your career and finding new opportunities. And you seem to forget that models have to do that more than probably other people. That's not nepotism, it's being a good professional and being smart (Karlie for instance!)