Bellazon

15 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

So now we're at 60 girls +1 (Chinese model search winner)....:no: I love Karlie but her time with VS is up, but I miss her on the runway...im conflicted   

VS just wants to get to 68 girls and then the Model search wiener for 69 overall women:tf:

lmaoooo all of these VS fanpages tolerating Karlie didn't attend castings and praising she got the show. I love Karlie's modelling and her runway walk but if you're not seeing it as the same situation as Kendall and Gigi's then you must be blind for some reason. Unless there's proof she had a casting, I still see it as unfair to some of the girls who went to auditions. unfair as when Kendall got the show in 2015. 

4 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

lmaoooo all of these VS fanpages tolerating Karlie didn't attend castings and praising she got the show. I love Karlie's modelling and her runway walk but if you're not seeing it as the same situation as Kendall and Gigi's then you must be blind for some reason. Unless there's proof she had a casting, I still see it as unfair to some of the girls who went to auditions. unfair as when Kendall got the show in 2015. 

Money and good knee pads really talk

I still wouldn't compare Karlie to the Hadids/Jenners. Karlie has worked hard in the industry to get where she is. There is nepotism there of course with the whole Taylor Swift situation which btw I don't think they're as close as they used to be. But tbh that seems like everyone with her lately. She hasn't got ass kissers around her as much as she used to.

17 minutes ago, DANMEREA said:

In any case, if karlie kloss :oh_no:was invited at the show, then the hadids sisters:angel: and kendall:angel:will be there too, we will already have 64 girls
I would be very surprised to see 100 outfits:dry:, it is at least 82 outfits

Karlie is for sure getting 2 outfits, no way she walks with only just one. Same with the Hadids and Kendall. Does anyone remember how many outfits they had last year and how many models walked?

Just now, Kevork89 said:

I still wouldn't compare Karlie to the Hadids/Jenners. Karlie has worked hard in the industry. There is nepotism there of course with the whole Taylor Swift situation which btw I don't think they're as close as they used to be. But tbh that seems like everyone with her lately.

+1. Idk why y'all are complaining about her walking, im just mad that it's possible Taylor might perform again and the lineup is getting waaay to big, but nonetheless, Karlie is a supermodel and was a VS Angel...the fuck she would go to castings for? Ed clearly wants her to be an Angel again or even a regular and unlike KenGi and Bella, she actually works hard  and didn't get where she is because of her name or celeb bestie lmao