Bellazon

lol wut, how is too early for Elsa to get the FB when she's been working with the brand regularly, under contract, longer than most of the NA? 

People keep mentioning that so and so has worked for the brand a lot this year, but I don't think they put as much weight on that as some of you do. The year Lily got the FB she was one of the least used Angels. My guess is Candice, Stella or Elsa got it. IDGAF so much about who's wearing it, more so the design of it. I also don't see them announcing it next week, especially if the show isn't taping until November and airing in December. 

I think Stella will get the bra. Her name Is constantly on the press more than any of the other angels due to her relationship. Besides, she has the most successful HF career and won best model award this year. Tay could also get It but she's so young I don't think she will yet.

If I could choose I'd go for either Elsa or Sara. They have the looks, the walk, the presence and the years with the brand. Even though Sara only walked in 2013 she did her first VS mainline shoot in 2011 and shot regularly for pink and mainline since then.

8 minutes ago, clau17 said:

^ They're so In It...

Anyways, I hope they do a decent intro this year. It really sucked how they didn't even bother with having the name of the angels last year.

This. We can say anything about 2015 but the intro was kinda cool with some TV serie vibes, I like it even tho I like more the old ones when they have this 'segurity checking' voice, they were so dramatic. But I don't think they can go back to that because now they have like a thousand angels and I'll take the whole hour.

1 hour ago, joanaffsimoes said:

check bella hadid's IG story, I think shes wearing the VSFS robe (from last year). What do you guys think? Isnt it like a bit suspicious (lol) shes posting this just a few days after being announced whos going to walk the show? 

is not the first time tho

4 minutes ago, lovelyvs said:

Is anyone gonna mention that Karlie Kloss went to fittings for VSFS?! 

LOL @ everyone blaming the Hadids, Kendull and Hailey for nepotism while Karlie also get her spot just served on a platter.  Even tho Karlie worked her way up and isn't coming from a "rich family", fair is fair and this obviously isn't either then.

2 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

LOL @ everyone blaming the Hadids, Kendull and Hailey for nepotism while Karlie also get her spot just served on a platter.  Even tho Karlie worked her way up and isn't coming from a "rich family", fair is fair and this obviously isn't either then.

Agree! And i don't like her in vs. I don't like her work in general but i can't stand her in vs.

edit: maybe she did the casting via skype? Like toni