Bellazon

I'm a little scared to intervene and say something again but I'll try. LOL
Check on Elite Paris instagram stories. They're giving the list of the confirmed models. As The Society is the american division of Elite worldwide I think it can be a reliable source. Both Ming and Liu are in it. 

I mean, I'm upset about how young all the casted models are because I just want mature looks and stuff but I'm soooo glad they get rid of the vets like Joan and Lily D. and get more room for newbies and diversity. My only complain is that I would like it more if they where oldest or at least they look like it xD

3 minutes ago, subskriver86 said:

Check on Elite Paris instagram stories. They're giving the list of the confirmed models. As The Society is the american division of Elite worldwide I think it can be a reliable source. Both Ming and Liu are in it. 

VOGUE Australia also did! I didn't believe it though, us aussies are always far behind.....

12 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

I find funny how they /the instagram post) complain about pale models being casted when I think this year's show has the least amount of white chics ever lmao 

Exactly! :rofl: All of our usual white blonde models are very minimum this year and this has got to be the most diverse show ever. People are such annoying complaining assholes 

8 minutes ago, subskriver86 said:

You are right this time, sorry if I came off as a bitch before :rofl: as I mentioned, it wasn't directed to you, just overall to everyone who has confirmed/unconfirmed girls and info like Barbara Palvin, Hailey Baldwin walking and Candice, Behati, Sui and Adriana all getting the FB.

Elite Paris has a mix of girls from WOMEN, The Society, Marilyn and others.

11 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

I mean, I'm upset about how young all the casted models are because I just want mature looks and stuff but I'm soooo glad they get rid of the vets like Joan and Lily D. and get more room for newbies and diversity. My only complain is that I would like it more if they where oldest or at least they look like it xD

I don't mind that the models are young since every year we'll always get young models, I just hope it translates well on the runway you know? like don't put the baby faced models in sexy lingerie, just give them outfits that compliment them and make them walk PINK. I can definitely see PINK being the biggest segment this year with like 15+ girls walking.

24 minutes ago, Clauds said:

You are right this time, sorry if I came off as a bitch before :rofl: as I mentioned, it wasn't directed to you, just overall to everyone who has confirmed/unconfirmed girls and info like Barbara Palvin, Hailey Baldwin walking and Candice, Behati, Sui and Adriana all getting the FB.

Elite Paris has a mix of girls from WOMEN, The Society, Marilyn and others.

It's all okay! I always try to look for the right sources (like the models agencies that I somewhat consider reliable) and as I knew Jo as well as Ming and more models were with them, I thought I could trust it, but they probably only added those they have heard of. Elite Paris is  reliable for sure! 

46 minutes ago, hannah_j112 said:

In regards to insta models, social media is the number one avenue for advertising. VS is a business and needs to stay relevant to make $$. The show has been getting progressively worse for years but lets be real, money is made from instagram. So sad.

Not only that ,VS sales have gone down by 4 % or so and is  getting weaker by the day .What could that mean for the future ? They will be paying models far less than before !

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Honestly people are being flat out assholes about this, all the women cast are hard working, odds are most of them trained for months to get this show that could potentially change their careers, everyone is talking shit about girls who haven't even walked the show and deserve at least the benefit of the doubt, they all went to castings and even if there's some girls I don't particularly love, it doesn't make them any less deserving than those who I do like.

People need to get over their asses, it's so easy to publicy trash talk these women while you sit in your fat ass and hide behind a monitor, it's pathetic. I legit want Kendall, Gigi, Bella and Hailey to walk now just to piss off people. Again, this is not directed to us here in Bellazon, but to the people who have the balls to comment on the model's pages, tag them and the VS staff. It's just rude and It makes me pretty fucking happy their faves didn't get cast.

+1. They do this every single year but they're going to wacth the show anyway, so why the even bother with that? They can have 1000 meltdowns over it but it won't change the fact that their faves didn't make it to the show.

The VS fan base outside of Bellazon is so childish with their posts about VS going "downhill" (debatable).

VS has made some decisions in recent years that grind my gears but I'm not going to destroy the comment section of Ed's IG. It's just too much for all of these fan accounts to spam the social media accounts of those involved with the show (again, RIP to Ed's IG since he always gets the drama filled comments).

instead of being crybabies about the show, these IG accounts need to chill the F out. I'm sure there's other fan accounts on other social media accounts like Twitter but this is really an issue with the IG accounts.

these accounts should be grateful that VS is even sharing info with the public in regards to the show. Many of the shows during fashion week are very secretive until show day. 

I already want the VSFS to happen so this rabid fan hate ends. The stuff that makes it to the Victoria's Saltiest thread is gold but all these fan accounts acting like they're the ones who should be planning the show (and not Ed/Monica/Sophia/John) are too much.

53 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I don't mind that the models are young since every year we'll always get young models, I just hope it translates well on the runway you know? like don't put the baby faced models in sexy lingerie, just give them outfits that compliment them and make them walk PINK. I can definitely see PINK being the biggest segment this year with like 15+ girls walking.

I hope they do it the way you're saying!

1 minute ago, breakneckspeed said:

The VS fan base outside of Bellazon is so childish with their posts about VS going "downhill" (debatable).

VS has made some decisions in recent years that grind my gears but I'm not going to destroy the comment section of Ed's IG. It's just too much for all of these fan accounts to spam the social media accounts of those involved with the show (again, RIP to Ed's IG since he always gets the drama filled comments).

instead of being crybabies about the show, these IG accounts need to chill the F out. I'm sure there's other fan accounts on other social media accounts like Twitter but this is really an issue with the IG accounts.

these accounts should be grateful that VS is even sharing info with the public in regards to the show. Many of the shows during fashion week are very secretive until show day. 

I already want the VSFS to happen so this rabid fan hate ends. The stuff that makes it to the Victoria's Saltiest thread is gold but all these fan accounts acting like they're the ones who should be planning the show (and not Ed/Monica/Sophia/John) are too much.

Agree. Like it or not, the decions have already been made. And after seeing the FS I'm sure they're gonna be like "ohhh i loved it!!!!" it always happens.

1 minute ago, breakneckspeed said:

Same! And I feel that the last person they should be attacking is Ed since he is the only one who actually gives a shit to answer to them when they have a doubt aout the angels or to clarify rumors about someone leaving. They're super close to ruin that too.

I think people are getting a little bit crazy. I'm sure we dont know the full cast. There are MILLION reasons for Joan to post that photo. Maybe Kendall and Gigi have done the casting via Skype like Toni. Iza will do something more "spextacular" than a post (she always cries in the casting)... i'm not a fan of these girls to walk the show, but I dont care. I dont think its the worst thing that can happen. So, pelase, be patient. The outfits war is close. They say this years show will be amazing, and I hope so