Bellazon

27 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

^ I gladly take Joan's middle finger as a confirmation tbh :angie:

Agreed, it could mean anything like maybe boyfriend issues??But it was literally during the announcements of all the girls walking and that says a lot..and she deleted it not even 3 mins after

36 minutes ago, Kallisti said:

Same. They don't learn from other's mistakes huh

They sure don't... and I really don't get why they keep on making mistakes like that. I understand that she's upset and wants to do the show but there's nothing cool or professional about her behaviour. Her behavior reminds me of a kid not getting what he/she wants and throwing a temper tantrum. The difference between the newer generation of models vs "older" ones who were there when VS was actually a really big deal, is absolutely huge. Sure we don't know everything that went on behind the scenes during the Gisele/Adriana/Ale days but I'm 100% sure they would never act like this if social media would've been around at that time. I guess in end we shouldn't be complaining though, this just proves what kind of a person Joan is and her behavior hopefully makes room for a girl who actually takes this seriously. 

3 minutes ago, piotrz234 said:

Same with Liu Wen. They both most probably are not walking. 

Liu is confirmed and Ming has been working her ass as kinda a spokesperson in China for the brand and the model search contest, it would be hard to believe if she doesn't walk. 99% sure she'll do it

23 minutes ago, subskriver86 said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BYLSGNwgC1q/

storm models is Ming's agency as well, right? As she wasn't tagged in this post so she probably didn't make it for real? :sad:

No, Ming is with The Society and so is Liu

http://www.thesocietymanagement.com/details/women/64-ming-xi.app

http://www.thesocietymanagement.com/details/women/49-liu-wen.app

Yall need to stop spreading rumors without even looking at goole first, it ain't that hard and this is the reason why can't trust you all to keep a decent list :hang:

Not directed just to you subskriver86, it's to everyone who comes with the JUANITA IS CONFIRMED BECAUSE I SAW IT IN HER DIARY or PETRA IS CONFIRMED AS NOT WALKIN BECAUSE VS SUCKS

6 minutes ago, skrivermodel said:

^ Ming is with Storm actually, https://www.stormmanagement.com/models/ming-xi/

Storm is her British agency, The Society is her NYC mother agency aka the one that books the VSFS and The Society hasn't announced their girls so the odds are Storm is just posting whatever they found in social media. Both The Society and The Lions still haven't posted anything about their models, so we can't count them out yet.

EDIT- Not sure if I explained well so here it goes again:

VSFS is booked through American agencies, mostly those NYC based. Meaning agencies in Paris, London, Japan, etc are probably going by what they see in social media and have confirmed. Unless it's a worldwide agency like IMG and Elite, the agencies in other countries don't get the call from VS.

3 minutes ago, Kevork89 said:

@Clauds do you have the most recent list anywhere? I tried looking but couldn't find it.

Angels
1. Adriana Lima
2. Alessandra Ambrosio
3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel
5. Elsa Hosk
6. Lily Aldridge
7. Jasmine Tookes
8. Martha Hunt
9. Josephine Skriver
10. Romee Strijd
11. Stella Maxwell
12. Taylor Hill
13. Sara Sampaio
14. Lais Ribeiro

PINK girls
15. Grace Elizabeth
16. Zuri Tibby

17. Sui He
18. Barbara Fialho
19. Megan Williams
20. Maria Borges
21. Samille Bermanelli - Rookie
22. Shu Pei
23. Roosmarijn de Kok - Rookie
24. Georgia Fowler
25. Daria Khlystun - Rookie
26. Herieth Paul
27. Estelle Chen - Rookie
28. Mayowa Nicholas - Rookie
29. Julia Belyakova - Rookie
30. Alexina Graham - Rookie
31. Grace Bol - Rookie
32. Sanne Vloet
33. Aiden Curris - Rookie
34. Leomie Anderson
35. Bruna Lirio 
36. Gizele Oliveira - Rookie
37. Kate Grigorieva
38. Daniela Braga
39. Blanca Padilla
40. Alecia Moreais - Rookie
41. Amilna Estevao - Rookie
42. Maggie Lane
43. Nadine Leopold - Rookie
44. Devon Windsor
45. Victoria Lee - Rookie
46. Vanessa Moody - Rookie

47. Frida Aasen - Rookie

48. Lameka Fox

49. Irina Sharipova

50. Jourdana

51. Liu Wen

52. Leida Nda

53. Cindy Bruna

54. Dilone

55. Kelly Gale

56. Alanna Harrington

57. Xio Wen

58. Ming Xi

59. Xie Xen

60. Model search winner

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

No, Ming is with The Society and so is Liu

http://www.thesocietymanagement.com/details/women/64-ming-xi.app

http://www.thesocietymanagement.com/details/women/49-liu-wen.app

Yall need to stop spreading rumors without even looking at goole first, it ain't that hard and this is the reason why can't trust you all to keep a decent list :hang:

Not directed just to you subskriver86, it's to everyone who comes with the JUANITA IS CONFIRMED BECAUSE I SAW IT IN HER DIARY or PETRA IS CONFIRMED AS NOT WALKIN BECAUSE VS SUCKS

I said it because I was 100% sure she's affiliated not only with the society but also with other agencies in the world. Or I wouldn't have said anything at all. But as you are saying, since The Society is her mother agency and nothing was posted by them just yet, we have to wait until they give the confirmation.