Bellazon

6 minutes ago, Cute said:

Is that even a legit source?

Weibo's fashion officials have already confirmed. Xiao, Ming, Xin Xie have been double confirmed by China's official VS fan account too. 

Did you come from instagram to steal everyone else's hardwork? Actually, to anyone who came from Instagram, and is quietly stealing the work, I'd just like to say, don't question the legitimacy of every source because everyone else here, someone like @Clauds @PinkCouture @toodarnhot @Kevork89 @AngelAshley94 all work so damn hard to confirm everything, Meanwhile y'all IG fan pages and Chinese trash talkers at Weibo keep taking their work and telling people not to believe anything unless its "confirmed" by officials.

Just now, luxyvs said:

Preach @PastaFreak

Sorry, I'm a bit salty watching VS fan account on IG getting so dramatic. That Victoriasecretpix a.k.a Amber from London is one of them I hate dearly. Meanwhile this Weibo page by the name of VS字幕组 keeps telling people not to believe outside sources, and there were Chinese users on Weibo making fun of non-Chinese users because they finally have the upperhand in information. They said jokes like "finally, they're crawling over the Great Wall." Ironically, a day after that page told people not to believe any sources, the admin started taking sources from fan groups and even copy pasted information from BZ without giving actual credits. 

It's everyone's hard work. 

I'm wondering if the amount of updates at this time about the show could affect their rating.. I mean, we are getting updates in August and the show will be in Nov so it will become kinda forgettable?

If we get news like who's wearing the FB, Swarovski outfit, sketches, performers, etc. It will be a bomb during a week but after this people won't talk about this till November

or nah?

4 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

I'm wondering if the amount of updates at this time about the show could affect their rating.. I mean, we are getting updates in August and the show will be in Nov so it will become kinda forgettable?

If we get news like who's wearing the FB, Swarovski outfit, sketches, performers, etc. It will be a bomb during a week but after this people won't talk about this till November

or nah?

I was thinking the same thing. But I asume that they're going to be posting the Making Of.. videos periodically to keep people interested or maybe events in China, or more promo for the Fantasy Bra, idk. 

2 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Sorry, I'm a bit salty watching VS fan account on IG getting so dramatic. That Victoriasecretpix a.k.a Amber from London is one of them I hate dearly. Meanwhile this Weibo page by the name of VS字幕组 keeps telling people not to believe outside sources, and there were Chinese users on Weibo making fun of non-Chinese users because they finally have the upperhand in information. They said jokes like "finally, they're crawling over the Great Wall." Ironically, a day after that page told people not to believe any sources, the admin started taking sources from fan groups and even copy pasted information from BZ without giving actual credits. 

It's everyone's hard work. 

The owners of those accounts are just kids living in a fairy tale.

Their expectations are bigger than Frida's forehead. That's why they always get so salty  

2 minutes ago, luxyvs said:

or nah?

They need to keep everything under wraps until the week leading to the show to keep everything interesting and all of us on our toes. The excitement wears off quite quickly with how early everything is released and how often fan pages repost it. Would be better to simply wait and add to the excitement of the week of. 

The time line for this year's show is really odd. Castings happened in August, fittings happening in September, and if show is in November, taping airs on December... They have one month to get one thing right each. Also about the list, don't forget we haven't added the winner from Model Search in. We could be looking at 65 - 70 models. I think the fashion show could be longer than an hour. There's a buffer period in October where they have one month to rest a bit, do touchup to outfits until showtime. 

Meanwhile, model lineups are looking pretty decent so far. Huge improvement from what we had previously,  themes and outfits seem kinda fresh. I'd say this show is looking 70/100 for me just based on lineups. And they're really making it the biggest fashion show on earth this time. 

3 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

The time line for this year's show is really odd. Castings happened in August, fittings happening in September, and if show is in November, taping airs on December... They have one month to get one thing right each. Also about the list, don't forget we haven't added the winner from Model Search in. We could be looking at 65 - 70 models. I think the fashion show could be longer than an hour. There's a buffer period in October where they have one month to rest a bit, do touchup to outfits until showtime. 

Meanwhile, model lineups are looking pretty decent so far. Huge improvement from what we had previously,  themes and outfits seem kinda fresh. I'd say this show is looking 70/100 for me just based on lineups. And they're really making it the biggest fashion show on earth this time. 

As long as they keep it exciting and don't go too overboard with the editing to keep most walks intact, I'll be happy.

Hopefully they'll go back to producing more elaborate sets and music the girls can actually walk to without having to rush or slow down. Same with the performers, keep their interactions and dramatics to the minimum and we'll be fine. Plus, time to truly make the Angels shine. No point in having 14 if they're being treated like a common model.

43 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Not sure if everyone else knows this, but Xiao, Liu, Ming, Xin Xie are all confirmed to walk the show. Feel free to update the list. 

Source: 

http://weibo.com/2903702822/FiyeVihiv

http://weibo.com/2903702822/Fiy1HzXNS

Seven asian models, including Sui and Estelle Chen, Shu Pei.

@Clauds

I really want to see Cong He and Luping too. By the way does He in Cong He name pronounce in chinese the same as Sui He?

Any thoughts of guest list? With the show happening in China, I don't think they'll be bringing in too many A-list celebs from the west. They can't possibly cover their traveling expenses. I wonder how will they hype up the show with their celebs/VIP list...

3 minutes ago, bobowbowlbeau said:

I really want to see Cong He and Luping too. By the way does He in Cong He name pronounce in chinese the same as Sui He?

Yeap. You'd pronounced He similarly. The only difference is in the tone, but I don't think it matters in English. 

Edit: sorry, double post. 

1 minute ago, PastaFreak said:

Yeap. You'd pronounced He similarly. The only difference is in the tone, but I don't think it matters in English. 

Edit: sorry, double post. 

So the tone of her name would be Cong-Her like Sui-Her? Btw, thank you for answering my silly question. Just wondering about it.