Bellazon

9 minutes ago, aguusmaltes said:

This is inside information: the Fantasy Bralette that Stella will wear! 

Unique-Multicolor-Studded-Rhinestone-Gaga-Bustier-font-b-Diamond-b-font-Push-Up-Night-Club-font.jpg

Just the way I pictured in my head. They contract to many models for the show and now they're running out of money for real jewels, a teory.

I think the line-up may be officially over. I really just want to scream and complain about everything because this has been the worst casting I have ever seen for VS, but that's not going to change anything about it, because the production team won't listen and the decisions have been made. I read somewhere that VS is looking to "redesign" the show and give it almost a reboot of sorts. However, it seems unreasonable to smash down a house built by solid bricks and try to rebuild it with straws of hay. Obviously every single girl worked hard to get their spot (except Aiden, no exceptions for nepotism), but the women who built this brand up to its glory days were the girls who were here in 2001 - 2003, and from 2010 - 2014. That's when the show had it's highest ratings and its highest viewership. Izabel, Isabeli, Bregje, Hilary, Sharam, Gracie, Ming, Joan, Maryna, Lily D, Shanina, and Jacquelyn were all part of those times and deserve more than being replaced by young, inexperienced girls. If this show was supposed to be so great, why are the girls who gave so much to the brand being left behind for a different image that wasn't what drew audiences to the fashion show in the first place? Of course, VS should be looking for new talent each year, but it's just disrespectful to throw these girls aside like trash and act like the show is better because of it. 

9 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

Ed's comments right now are priceless.:rofl:

• xpeak.ez2 - Bianca is Bianca
  • xpeak.ez3 - Lais O. made us believe we would see her forever
  • xpeak.ez4 - Luma is such a great model with personality
  • xpeak.ez5- Joan.... won't even say anything come on
  • xpeak.ez6- Bregje has done so well

this persone is my favorite because why posting everything in one comment if you can post 100? 

OHHH and this one is priceless:

• adamidis.aMake an iconic moment by walking tako and bianca together on the show ?? @ed_razek

6 minutes ago, clau17 said:

Did I completely miss It or we still don't know If Shanina Is out of the picture?

We still don't know, but personally I think we are missing girls and I hope Shanina is one of them and not the nepotism crew.

Angels
1. Adriana Lima
2. Alessandra Ambrosio
3. Behati Prinsloo
4. Candice Swanepoel
5. Elsa Hosk
6. Lily Aldridge
7. Jasmine Tookes
8. Martha Hunt
9. Josephine Skriver
10. Romee Strijd
11. Stella Maxwell
12. Taylor Hill
13. Sara Sampaio
14. Lais Ribeiro

PINK girls
15. Grace Elizabeth
16. Zuri Tibby

17. Sui He
18. Barbara Fialho
19. Megan Williams
20. Maria Borges
21. Samille Bermanelli - Rookie
22. Shu Pei
23. Roosmarijn de Kok - Rookie
24. Georgia Fowler
25. Daria Khlystun - Rookie
26. Herieth Paul
27. Estelle Chen - Rookie
28. Mayowa Nicholas - Rookie
29. Julia Belyakova - Rookie
30. Alexina Graham - Rookie
31. Grace Bol - Rookie
32. Sanne Vloet
33. Aiden Curris - Rookie
34. Leomie Anderson
35. Bruna Lirio 
36. Gizele Oliveira - Rookie
37. Kate Grigorieva
38. Daniela Braga
39. Blanca Padilla
40. Alecia Moreais - Rookie
41. Amilna Estevao - Rookie
42. Maggie Lane
43. Nadine Leopold - Rookie
44. Devon Windsor
45. Victoria Lee - Rookie
46. Vanessa Moody - Rookie

47. Frida Aasen - Rookie

48. Lameka Fox

49. Irina Sharipova

50. Jourdana

51. Liu Wen

52. Leida Nda

53. Cindy Bruna

54. Dilone

55. Kelly Gale

56. Alanna Harrington

57. Xiao Wen

3 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

VS really sat down and said here are the best of the best, let's not cast a single one of them

If anyone still has respect for this brand, let me know so you can be tested for whatever poison Ed or Sophia slipped you to convince you otherwise. 

I'm not really surprised they rejected so many wonderful women, the past two shows started with the purge yet it's still surprising to some? Meh. 

Idk what y'all are talking about, I'm really feeling this lineup :rofl:

Give Ming and Hannah, Madison, Hailey and Willow and I'm good to go. Pretty sure Ming will walk but she needs to confirm

13 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Idk what y'all are talking about, I'm really feeling this lineup :rofl:

Give Ming and Hannah, Madison, Hailey and Willow and I'm good to go. Pretty sure Ming will walk but she needs to confirm

Ditto. Sure, they missed some girls that I would have really liked to see, but I'm pretty please with the majority of the cast. 

I'm also loving the diversity. It seems like there's a lot more black models this year, particularly darker skinned girls. I wouldn't mind if a few more Asian girls were added to the cast(coughjessielicough), and I'm kind of surprised there aren't  a few more considering the show's location, but it seems like a good cast imo. I'm liking it better than last year's, and I'm pretty happy about the 'vets' being out if they are. Time to move on.