Bellazon

1 minute ago, DonSimon said:

I would trade more interesting looking models like a Zhenya or Senait for Maggie Lane and Megan Williams anyday but the need for blondes is apparent. 

I am (or was? is she out?) rooting for Zhenya! I find her soooooooooooooooooooo beautiful, her face is out of this world! 

Even without knowing about Monica being her mother, I thought Aiden was a horrible fit for the show. I'm really intrigued to see the casting video because I honestly don't feel like Sophia, Ed, and Monica made most of these castings. Even though they suck at casting, none of Sophia's favorites are there and Ed's influence doesn't seem as strong. 

I still remember people saying Iza will wash away the nepotism with her #bodybyIza :rofl: I want her in too, but looking at the models we're getting, I could do a year without Iza.

Lily D might be gone this year, but she'd be back next. I think Sui is in just because the show is in China. Who know.