Bellazon

I think Sadie is a bit like Megan Puleri for me. She's pretty enough, and can be an okay model in certain circumstances, but she's a bit "plain" for VS for me, and why waste a spot on her when there are a bunch of really fantastic girls in the running already. :idk: 

just as we have bets on newcomers, all of these veterans coming back are spoiling us. I'm torn I want to see them back yet I also want to see my newcomer picks to be in the show. I mean why couldnt they come back last year??? the 2016 VSFS would've been a tad better. ughh. 

20 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

I think Sadie is a bit like Megan Puleri for me. She's pretty enough, and can be an okay model in certain circumstances, but she's a bit "plain" for VS for me, and why waste a spot on her when there are a bunch of really fantastic girls in the running already. :idk: 

This.

And let's add the fact that she wouldn't be anywhere near VS radar if she wasn't hanging out with Sara. Same for Mackinley, is she ugly? Nope, would she be getting anywhere near the VSFS if she wasn't Taylor's sister? Abso-fucking-lutely no. 

Sadie Is hella prettier than Megan imo. I don't even find Megan pretty tbh but to each their own. :smile:

I recently gave Harry Styles album a listen since everyone was saying he Is  a potential performer and Kiwi Is such a bop tbh Kiwi and Only Angel. If he performs I hope he does those 2 and not slow songs.

Honestly I'm all for Adriana and Alessandra to leave. There was a point between 2012-2014 that they were still necessary because it seemed that no one was interested in anyone else besides them and Candice. But right now they're not necessary. They'll still trend during the show as they usually do but it's really time for it to end. They've had a good run and they weren't as nauseating as Heidi was towards the end. They really should've hung up the wings after 2014.

So after two days, these are the girls who where spotted in the callbacks and are 100% confirmed, I could be missing some names 

Callbacks 2017

- Georgia Fowler

- Roosmarijn de Kok

- Cindy Bruna

- Nadine Leopold

- Izabel Goulart

- Barbara Fialho

- Gabby Westbrook

- Sharam Diniz

- Noel Berry

- Daniela Braga

- Hailey Baldwin

- Abby Champion

- Fernanda Liz

- Alanna Arrington  
- Amilna Estevao 
- Aqua Parios  
- Ashika Pratt
- Bianca Balti
- Blanca Padilla  
- Bregje Heinen  
- Bridget Malcolm
- Brooke Perry 

- Dasha Maletina
- Bruna Lirio 
- Cindy Mello
- Dalia Savic 
- Devon Windsor 
- Emmy Rappe
- Flavia Lucini
- Grace Mahary 
- Gracie Carvalho
- Hailey Clauson
- Hannah Ferguson
- He Cong
- Isabeli Fontana 
- Jessie Lee  
- Josie Canseco  
- Jourdana Phillips
- Sanne Vloet 
- Julia Van OS

- Daphne Groeneveld 
- Keke Lingard
- Lais Oliveira  
- Lameka Fox  
- Lauren Love
- Leomie Anderson
- Liu Wen
- Maria Borges
- Melie Tiacoh
- Ming Xi 
- Myrthe Bolt  

- Antonina Petkovic 
- Pauline Hoarau 
- Riley Montana 
- Robin Holzken 
- Sadie Newman 
- Tako N
- Tara Falla
- Victoria Lee  
- Willow Hand
- Zoe Barnard

- Jessica Clarke 

- Danielle Knudson 

- Chase Carter 

- Maia Cotton 

- Caroline Kelly

- Ophelie 

- Megan Williams 

- Chantal Monaghan

- Lauren de Graaf 

- Gizele Oliveira 

- Lorena Rae 

- Shanina Shaik

- Frida Aasen 

- Hilary Rhoda 

- Zhenya Katava 

- Alexina Graham

- Mackinley Hill

- Kate Grigorieva

- Lily Donaldson

- Maryna Linchuk

- Kristina Romanova

- Maartje Verhoeg

- Valery Kaufman

- Ebony Davis

- Madison Headrick

- Luma Grothe

- Nadja Bender

- Leida Nda

- Dilone

- Charlie Fraseer

- Jacquelyn Jablonski

- Maggie Lane

The only unconfirmed girls  are Toni Garrn, who allegedly did the casting via video, which based in one of her IG stories from today seems like it's what happened and Anna C Schwartz who posted she was doing a big casting yesterday, however unless she arrived before Timur the Great and wasn't picture, she wasn't there. I'm getting the pictures from today but I thought I should do the list first

13 minutes ago, DonSimon said:

just as we have bets on newcomers, all of these veterans coming back are spoiling us. I'm torn I want to see them back yet I also want to see my newcomer picks to be in the show. I mean why couldnt they come back last year??? the 2016 VSFS would've been a tad better. ughh. 

I agree so much. The problem is, VS is gonna have to relegate at least 11 - 13 spots to girls for the PINK segment, based off of last year's numbers, so tons of bombshells might miss their window just to appeal to the teenage audience VS so desperately makes their decisions around. Personally, I'd put Grace and Zuri with girls like Gizele, Roosmarijn, Nadine, Robin, just because they have actual sex appeal and would really make PINK feel like it did in 2006 - 2009. Then keep all the veteran bombshells mainline, like Isabeli, Bregje, Toni, Izabel... Probably gonna be many of the older girls' last shows, so it would be best to give them their shot now and the girls who really deserved it this year and ended up missing out would most certainly be next-in-line in 2018. I was really hoping for girls like Maartje, Ophelie, and Riley, but if necessary, I can wait on them.