Other missing:

- Jablonski #1

- Jablonski #2

- Jac Jagaciak

- Magdalena Frackowiak

- Maud Welzen

- Yumi Lambert

- Vita Sidorkina

lol I won't miss any of them bye. (Except the Jablonskis, Magda, Joan and Herieth)

3 minutes ago, conjab2013 said:

Anyone know if Etam is still blocking Constance for working with VS?

Highly doubt it, the only reason she wasn't able to attend last year's show was because her contract with Etam was a conflict of interest due to the show being held in Paris. Since it's in Shanghai this year, she'll be able to walk if she went to castings and from my knowledge she hasn't :/ 

I'm keeping my expectations very low. Hearing how they're casting less girls, more looks for Angels and seeing the amazing girls going to callback I don't wanna get too hyped because this is VS. if they can edit the show where it isn't a cluster fuck it would be lovely. But I'm going to remain a tad skeptical this isn't gonna be a rehash of the last two shows.

So much to catch up on, thanks for all the updates! 

- I wouldn't be shocked at all if Candice got another FB. I think the only thing that would surprise me is if they gave it to Martha tbh.

- The lighter/pink/purple/whatever outfit Barbara is wearing reminds me a lot of Shipwrecked. The blue and white one looks promising and I'd love a segment with only those colors.

- I'm sure that Kendull and the Hadids were invited to walk without attending castings.

- I'll believe it's Adriana and/or Ale's last year when it comes from them directly. People have been saying it's going to be their last years for longer than I can remember.

17 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Missing girls from 2016:

- Kendull

- Big Hadid

- Little Hadid

- Joan Smalls

- Camille Rowe

- Herieth Paul

- Rachel Hilbert

- Irina Shayk

Other missing:

- Jablonski #1

- Jablonski #2

- Jac Jagaciak

- Magdalena Frackowiak

- Maud Welzen

- Yumi Lambert

- Vita Sidorkina

I think Maud moved back to the Netherlands, not sure what's going on with her

just don't get why they would give Candice a second FB i think it's too soon idk, I thought they were infatuated with the NA hahaha. There are so many amazing and beautiful newcomers and the number of veteran models who walked the show to comeback have drastically increased, I can't even think how Ed and co would manage to cut down the lineup that is so hard.  

Just now, ceceshores said:

She's a Pink spokesmodel so she's automatically in, I believe. I hope she gets to walk a section other than Pink this year though.

Crossing my fingers Robin and Roos make it this year.

thanks. yes i hope same!! 

Maartje! <3 

Hopefully Luma walks as well! Happy to see Kate G. there as well, and this would be huuuuge for Ebonee Davis! I'd also like to see Cong He.

Glad Puleri isn't doing the show and hopefully Mackinley won't either.