Bellazon

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Jessica Clarke has callbacks today and .... Daniella Knudson as well, @jj3 and @RIP_Cabrini_Green will be happy this :rofl: 

Yeah I figured. She was super happy on Snapchat this morning and that's all I could figure it could be. I went back and watched her Miami Swim Week walks from a few years ago and I decided I hate her walk.

but that's my girl so of course I want this for her.

3 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Jessica Clarke has callbacks today and .... Daniella Knudson as well, @jj3 and @RIP_Cabrini_Green will be happy this :rofl: 

Why @jj3 ? I don't know these two lol BUT i do know Blanca : 

1 hour ago, jj3 said:

http-%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2FNetwork%2FImages%2F2017%2F08%2F22%2F13%2F39%2FGettyImages836576100_master.jpg inspiracion_modelos_blanca_padilla_1aa-a.jpg model-blanca-padilla-attends-call-backs-for-the-2017-victorias-secret-picture-id836652050.jpg model-blanca-padilla-attends-call-backs-for-the-2017-victorias-secret-picture-id836652158.jpg model-blanca-padilla-attends-call-backs-for-the-2017-victorias-secret-picture-id836654970.jpg model-blanca-padilla-attends-call-backs-for-the-2017-victorias-secret-picture-id836664666.jpg model-blanca-padilla-attends-call-backs-for-the-2017-victorias-secret-picture-id836664686.jpgentretiempo_10a-a.thumb.jpg.e5baa1e926d4389255625b4e17e008c0.jpg

11 hours ago, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

Sighted going to VSFS casting callbacks!!!!! :excited:

candid98.jpg candid99.jpg candid100.jpg candid101.jpg

10 hours ago, DolceGabbanaLove5 said:

candid102.jpg

And damn, she looks more like an angel than many of the actual angels :D 

I'm 99% sure Chase Carter is headed for callbacks as well, imma cry happy tears if she gets it

Callbacks August 22nd

- Jessica Clarke (confirmed via IG)

- Danielle Knudson (confirmed via IG)

- Chase Carter

- Maia Cotton (confirmed via IG)

- Caroline Kelly (confirmed via IG)

Shame about Luma, she was one of my faves last year

Just now, Kallisti said:

Luma Grothe isn't attending at castings this year it seems?

I am so bummed I was so high on Luma joining the show last year I was freaking supporting her everywhere...I still think she would've fitted the mainline but god she looked so adorably cute in her PINK outfit! kinda sad she decided not to join this year.

Take this with a pinch of salt. There are rumors on Weibo that this will be Adriana's last walk and thus, the FB is hers.

It could be rumors, but it seems like Weibo users are knowing something and are being super secretive about it. There are also speculations that Sui will be having a mini-closing or mini-opening for one of the segments. And that they mentioned Sui was asked to do fittings without going through castings, hence the chances of her being an angel is a possibility at the moment. 

Please lord, do let this be Adriana's last show and hopefully take all the OG with her, I'll even be happy with Elsa not getting the FB this year if it means we'll get rid of the others :rofl: not sure how realistic this is tho, Adriana's been very vocal about wanting to hit 40 with the brand.

I hope Sui gets an opening or closing, would be great. But i doubt she's an Angel, seeing she missed the whole Christmas campaign

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Please lord, do let this be Adriana's last show and hopefully take all the OG with her, I'll even be happy with Elsa not getting the FB this year if it means we'll get rid of the others :rofl: not sure how realistic this is tho, Adriana's been very vocal about wanting to hit 40 with the brand.

I hope Sui gets an opening or closing, would be great. But i doubt she's an Angel, seeing she missed the whole Christmas campaign

They call Candice candy in Chinese, and another angel by the name of Pumpkin. I'm not sure whose Pumpkin, Behati Prinsloo maybe? Seems like FB are pointing towards those two. There are also... very ridiculous rumors that Sui is the FB wearer this year, as a way of celebrating her status as a NA. But I think all of it is BS, again, take it with a pinch of salt.  

And sorry Clauds, can't help you with the registration :(.