Bellazon

5 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I'm quite aware of that but I meant that maybe VS is bringing back old models to walk the show alongside the bigger surprise like maybe old Angels returning or something 

Who knows, it would definitely be interesting and fun to see! 

I read a few pages back Blanca Padilla got a callback?? So surprised about that after her speaking so publicly about Gigi and seeming to not want to do anything with VS/them being interested in her anymore... :o 

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I mean, I dislike Megan for VS too, and have been plenty vocal about it on the forums, but some of y'all are straight nasty shouting in her face about how much she sucks, and then being gleeful when she blocks you? Yikes. 

Was I laughing that she blocked me? Yes, definitely, but at no point did I actually mention her or say anything rude to her or that she sucked. I simply said I was happy Megan hadn't made the VS castings. No matter what, I wouldn't go in her face like that. She searches for her name on twitter. It was wrong of me to say so and I admit it, but she blocks basically anyone who 'doesn't like her' even if they don't @ her.

3 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I think it might be Lais. She posted about having an early call time for hair and make up. 

I think Lais is shooting SI. She was on an airplane yesterday and her location was looking pretty exotic of what I've seen.

Not a big Hailey fan either but at least this girl puts some effort in moving her ass to the casting. She got rejected last year, didn't complain and just came back this year to try again. I prefer her a thousand times over Kendull and Bella blank face Hadid. Her walk isn't on point but she seems to be a very genuine and bubbly girl so I'm willing to give her a chance.

Just now, JJMarvel said:

Not a big Hailey fan either but at least this girl puts some effort in moving her ass to the casting. She got rejected last year, didn't complain and just came back this year to try again. I prefer her a thousand times over Kendull and Bella blank face Hadid. Her walk isn't on point but she seems to be a very genuine and bubbly girl so I'm willing to give her a chance.

^^This. At least Hailey is doing the casting, two years in a row. And so far I honestly liked how she walked for other fashion shows. I think she would be good for VS as well. Especially in PINK! 

Another thing I have to add: I'M SO HAPPY BIANCA BALTI WAS AT THE CASTING. AHHHHHH. 

Great lists. I think the problem I have is that they will end up choosing a bunch of pretty but plain blonde girls and brunettes like they've done the last few years. 

Last year for example did we need San e, Megan, Bridget, Camille, Brooke, Lily, on top of Martha, Stella, Romee? (I have to admit I liked Maggie Laine). Also fresh girls and old school returning girls (like Bianca or Isabeli) would be amazing to replace girls who have been doing it for seven years straight. Though tbh I'll be happy if there's a diverse group of girls and looks (and if they could randomly bring in Cintia Dicker that would be grand)