Bellazon

1 hour ago, tycotyco said:

I hope for Robin, Roosmarijn, Nadine and Zhenya. Thanks Megan Puleri is out 

Add Gracie, Gizele, and Sharam and that's all I need :smile: 

Anyone know why Tako is getting so much attention from VS fans? Feels like she's getting almost too much attention from just callbacks. Obviously she's a beautiful girl and seems like a good fit for the VSFS, but I'm still a little shocked 

1 hour ago, JROCK177217 said:

Add Gracie, Gizele, and Sharam and that's all I need  

Anyone know why Tako is getting so much attention from VS fans? Feels like she's getting almost too much attention from just callbacks. Obviously she's a beautiful girl and seems like a good fit for the VSFS, but I'm still a little shocked 

This girl scored 8K+ comments on some random VS fanpage (@vsfsupdates) they are literally 90% only about her. Did she brainwash her fellow Georgian people? She seems to be very popular there and well the people are very supportive I guess, it's the least we can say ?

it's kinda odd that there only three or four asian models that I have seen so far attending the castings I mean if VS really put into priority of hiring Asian models for good publicity, there should be at least a notable bit of increase of their number unlike from other previous shows. Diversity in model lineups should be the first priority yes but they just can't resort to having the same number of Asian models in a show where China is the venue. Idk just my two cents. It would be an absolute delight if we get to see the three VS chinese alumnae (Liu Wen, Sui He, and Ming Xi) to walk for the show. 

Abby scored the callback. Allegedly Dani Lopez and Kristina Peric also got it so fingers crossed for all three.

As for Tako, she is in the beauty pageant world I think, which means her fans are quite insane and passionate :laugh:

Just now, JROCK177217 said:

Add Gracie, Gizele, and Sharam and that's all I need :smile: 

She is a little bit random to me, I don't understand yet why people is interesst so much

There's a lot of girls i want to see walking from those who scored callbacks: Nadine, Roosmarijn, Robin, Gizele, Cindy, Daniela, Kristina, Abby, Sharam, Georgia and Willow.

From the unconfirmed: Alexina Graham, Hannah, Chase, Blanca and Natalie Ludwig would be great.

But watch Kendull and her horrible people get all the spots along with Sophia's nasty favorites :rofl:

15 minutes ago, apocalypsian said:

i was rooting for Senait and i'm actually surprised she didnt get it

anyways my only hope now is Blanca

Fucking this.

I was thrilled by Senait attending to castings but here we are. And we have no news about Duckie Thot, right? She and Chese Carter are my only hope, along Victoria Germyn (even disliking blondes and not wanting them for the show, love her vibe). So happy Soi had her callback, I'm hoping to see her and Jessie Li!! So beutiful <3

Do you think Liu Wen will walk? I mean, i really need her to be there, she's one of my favorite models of all time I was so happy for her last year <3

Vika Falileeva didn't attended to castings and I'm so mad about it, i really wanna see her in the show. She would rock it.

Anyway, hello again!! Another year, another show...