Bellazon

18 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

When did she say this?

Under this photo: 

She commented: 

ueciA0Jm.png

But since it seems that her vacation has ended, maybe she will go to NY and give it a try? Unless she's flying back to Italy.

Getting pictures from the girls who went to castings at the moment, I'm a lazy human and the recent GOT episode left traumatize so yall gonna have to check the file names to see the names.

Disclaimer: I do not know who half of these women are so I'm going with that wireimage says, some of them are not even IDed by the site

Q7h1tDtU.jpg m5pr0nnU.jpg GvtGW0P3.jpg Z5FbgkmK.jpg DHz6xE8X.jpg 6hUI5VOA.jpg sARGnl7s.jpg rNk6oyJn.jpg 50Sq55Vg.jpg frf6hdeT.jpg U6Y19ODA.jpg yojSv6jC.jpg FjkqkQ7q.jpg LmhAj7Um.jpg qiFWdMnC.jpg UuHUv6NL.jpg TKQLZaVo.jpg sSfbcC7k.jpg Vyn5smC3.jpg opT4sCHk.jpg SYL2LJcr.jpg 375zeY72.jpg zLQXC5W4.jpg

12 hours ago, piotrz234 said:

I agree, Sui will be there since it is in China. Ed likes Constance a lot too and I really hope for her cause she was amazing in 2015,nevertheless she is in UK shooting :sad:  Lily has always been Sophia's fav and I don't think Ed was ever that crazy about her. Everything that Lily got in VS including her Swarovski look in 2014, she got it because of Sophia. And agree again, since Todd left there have been more skinny models, first example coming to my head Grace Mahary. Sophia doesn't even seem on Ig that she is about to come to NY. Roos is on her way to NY. This is the first time she is doing the casting and Ed is following her so she def has big chances same with Luna Bijl. Maartje is coming too.

30+ notification from Bellazon on my inbox LOL.

So much to catch up.

Guys, are we forgetting that VSFS was in Paris last year and Constance wasn't there? VSFS will be in China this year and Sui might not be there too. Just saying. 

Anywayssss, the moment @AngelAshley94 mentioned that they were going back to their roots, i.e.: more lingerie, less costumes, I'd imagine Sophia's magic is gone. If its what it's purported to be, I can see Sophia being replaced by a new designer soon. Probably already is, maybe Jane Kennedy if she has a designing background but probably not her. And that Sophia still isn't NY shows that things are changing up in VS. 

(Going by who Getty says the models are)

Bridget Hollitt
Cindy Mello
Dahlia Savic
Dasha Maletina
Duckie Thot
Emma Bartlett
Kamila Hansen
Keilani Asmus
Lara Ghraoui
Megan Irminger :heart:
Samantha Gradoville
Senait Gidey
Sofia Resing
Sora Choi
Symone Challenger
Tako Natsvlishvili
Wanessa Milhomem
Willow Hand :heart:

Baby Gemma PogChamp

Can we replace all the veterans with new comers? :rolleyes: with the exception of Maria Borges, Joan Smalls, Cindy B, Kelly Gale, Magda and Shanina (if they ever return).

all of these potential newcomers look very promising and I really need to see new faces at the VSFS. Hopefully things really are changing for the brand and the show and they stop using nepotism girls.  

9 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

(Going by who Getty says the models are)

Bridget Hollitt
Cindy Mello
Dahlia Savic
Dasha Maletina
Duckie Thot
Emma Bartlett
Kamila Hansen
Keilani Asmus
Lara Ghraoui
Megan Irminger :heart:
Samantha Gradoville
Senait Gidey
Sofia Resing
Sora Choi
Symone Challenger
Tako Natsvlishvili
Wanessa Milhomem
Willow Hand :heart:

I knew you'd love Willow, she's like a mini Gemma Ward :heart: I'm going to be so annoyed if she doesn't make it

From the pictures I like Cindy, Megan, Sharam and Willow. I'm okay with Bridget, Dasha, Kamila, Sofia and Senait the rest just nope and there's three girls who literally no one seems to know who the fuck they are, not even Getty :rofl: I wonder if they are just random girls who accidentally got photographed

I'm a bit surprised of the girls attending castings...I actually like all of them :hang: and that's a rarity for me. All the models look like women and not preteen girls and so far, I'm seeing great bodies and beautiful faces. Let's hope Sophia never returns since she's still not in NY :excited: I hope Senait Gidey, Duckie Thot, Lauren de Graf, Noel Berry, Aqua Parios, Gizele Oliveira, Daniela Osorio get casted this year! Especially Senait...that girl is a black Barbie doll and has attended VS castings every year since 2013 and has yet to be casted. I really hope this will finally be her year! 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

More girls went yesterday, getting pictures atm 

Apparently this girl is Emma Barlett?

AAZQ9UYw.jpg

Julia Belyakova

SVureAqG.jpg

Wallette Watson

L33fiGoq.jpg

These two remain unknown to me

sSfbcC7k.jpg Vyn5smC3.jpg

@Clauds The black one is Brazilian model Raylane Raysa :smile: she's gorgeous! And the model below her is Dalia, I think her last name is Savic?