Bellazon

1 hour ago, gotportugal said:

I hope the girl from Beachwaver loses her visa on the way to China lol

No, what we need is for the goddamn beachwaver products to never make it to China. What if she loses her visa but her people make it? :rofl: 

1 hour ago, everyboulevard said:

Weren't they using hot tools irons the first year they partnered with beachwaver? 

Yea that was 2013 I believe? I'm not sure, which explains why they actually had OK hair that year. But my all time fave hair was from the 2006 show...so voluminous and gorgeous.

Ed Razek wished Gisele Bundchen a happy birthday on IG. Nothing surprising really, except I wonder if it can be taken as a sign that maybe Barbara F's cryptic message about everyone being happy was the return of Gisele. 

15 minutes ago, PastaFreak said:

Ed Razek wished Gisele Bundchen a happy birthday on IG. Nothing surprising really, except I wonder if it can be taken as a sign that maybe Barbara F's cryptic message about everyone being happy was the return of Gisele. 

I really don't know if i'll be happy or not with that. I mean, she would outshine everyone there and it wouldn't be nice, she was fine when they had this bomb strong line up of models walking, but right now? with that line up? I think it would be just awful, not her, everything in general, the mistakes and lack of experience of every bad girl that they have (80% of the models they like to reclute like Kendull and the Nepotism sisters) would be so obvious that it would be painful to see. In my opinion.

I think the big surprise is that they're bringing back old models and angels...all the models said that it was gonna make everyone happy and how it's the best show blah blah so I think maybe Gisele, Tyra, Karlie and/or Heidi returning or maybe Karolina? idk but I can see Gisele, Tyra and Karlie returning for sure.

1 hour ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I think the big surprise is that they're bringing back old models and angels...all the models said that it was gonna make everyone happy and how it's the best show blah blah so I think maybe Gisele, Tyra, Karlie and/or Heidi returning or maybe Karolina? idk but I can see Gisele, Tyra and Karlie returning for sure.

Don't you have connects at VS? Maybe you could find out for us...

24 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Im definitely gonna do some digging, but what else would this big surprise be? :hang:

Nothing? VS and the models hype it up every year- this biggest, the best, you won't know what to expect!!! And they never deliver. 

There is probably no surprise at all, and if there is, I doubt it'll be as mind blowing as y'all are expecting. 

3 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Im definitely gonna do some digging, but what else would this big surprise be? :hang:

VS found a way to clone Candice, she will wear every outfit, be the only model to walk, at the of the show they will make the audience guess which was the real Candice and then reveal which one was the real Candice, the Chinese government will then hold the minds behind VS in China forever and make them release how they cloned Candice.

VS will then move their headquarters to China.