Bellazon

22 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

She was 14 when she walked Prada in 2014, so she's only 16/17 now depending on when her birthday is. 

Roos will be 18 in September but according to Devon's IG story casting is in August so Roos still won't be able to show up at the casting 

Huh, so casting and individual fittings in August this year. That's really early. I wonder why the change up this year. I doubt they'd move the airing date of the show since it fits in with the holiday tv hiatus, but maybe they'll tape earlier? 

Maybe they found a venue and they could only book it earlier than when they'd normally film? I think the earliest it could be filmed would be early October as that's when fashion month wraps up and they've been casting more and more HF girls each year who participate in that.

32 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Maybe they found a venue and they could only book it earlier than when they'd normally film? I think the earliest it could be filmed would be early October as that's when fashion month wraps up and they've been casting more and more HF girls each year who participate in that.

Has the show been taped earlier than November in recent years? 

I makes perfect sense they are doing castings so early, China can be a bitch to get working visas, wasn't that the whole reason Adriana couldn't make it to the event? They will have to get visas for everyone in the crew and 50 models, all from different countries that god only knows what will be their visa requirements, I imagine VS, the girls and the agency will start working on it ASAP. I'm not shocked the casting will be so early, I do wonder if the girls will be allowed to post if they made it or not so soon.

1 hour ago, breakneckspeed said:

Every show from 2001 (minus the 2014 show which was December 2) onward has been taped in November, usually during the second or third week of it. 

Haven't they usually shot the fall stuff by now? I remember them shooting holiday around this time. Maybe they already shot it and it'll be the next batch of pictures released. 

19 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Every show from 2001 (minus the 2014 show which was December 2) onward has been taped in November, usually during the second or third week of it. 

Haven't they usually shot the fall stuff by now? I remember them shooting holiday around this time. Maybe they already shot it and it'll be the next batch of pictures released. 

Yes, but you gotta keep in mind VS used to shoot for beauty and a lot for Swim so they had a tight shooting schedule, nowdays they just have lingerie shoots and some beauty stuff here and there, they can play more with the times because they are focused in lingerie 

5 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

She was 14 when she walked Prada in 2014, so she's only 16/17 now depending on when her birthday is. 

I checked before I logged in and saw she was only 17 and I was shocked tbh, I didn't know she started underage. but considering about 80% of hf models look about 12 who can tell anymore :idk:

6 hours ago, breakneckspeed said:

@breakneckspeed all of the earliest shows were taped during different months. The first show in 1995 was tapped in August 1st, the second show in 1996 was tapped in February 6th, the third show in 1997 tapped in February 4th, both the 1998 and 1999 shows were tapped in February 3rd and the 2000 show was tapped in May 18. However, from the 2001 shows till today, they have all been filmed in November, with the exception of the 2014 which was filmed December 2.

I cant believe castings and fittings  are so early this year! So that means fittings will most likely be the same month or early September and they'll reveal the looks in September as well...

The past shows from 1995-2001 have all had different dates from Frebruary to May. I think it'll be very interesting to see the show being filmed and aired earlier, like maybe late October around Halloween? I'm curios to see how that'll play out, however, it'll be weird since I always associate VS coinciding with Christmas or the holiday season in general.

3 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

This is good for VS. The pressure at their back means they have no second chances to get it right. Suddenly I feel like we're all just on time for the movie. And yes@sammyangel Sophia said styling in august. 

Styling in august as in assigning looks to girls?