Bellazon

20 minutes ago, AngelAshley94 said:

That's been the biggest thing everyone has been wanting, so wouldnt be  surprising :rolleyes:

Honestly tho, double fb is so annoying. I rather that news be the fact that VS is having a new asian angel in the name of diversity.

I'm over the idea of a double FB. It only worked for Ale and Adriana because they're the oldest Angels in terms of seniority. Also, they worked to build the brand into what it is today. By giving every model duo a double FB, whether it's Behandice or not, it devalues the legacy of the double FB and why it was done in the first place.

The double FB sound like the VS version of a BFF charm bracelet.

11 hours ago, breakneckspeed said:

I'm over the idea of a double FB. It only worked for Ale and Adriana because they're the oldest Angels in terms of seniority. Also, they worked to build the brand into what it is today. By giving every model duo a double FB, whether it's Behandice or not, it devalues the legacy of the double FB and why it was done in the first place.

The double FB sound like the VS version of a BFF charm bracelet.

Yes! I completely agree.

Please VS, no double FB. It won't be special anymore. Everything they've ever had that was special has been ruined by them doing it repeatedly- the Angel title itself means so much less now because they give it out so freely, and then they started giving newcomers 2 looks so it took away from the Angel's having 3 looks, they repeat sections and outfits so those aren't as exciting anymore. They never learn.

The girls, aside from Adriana and Alessandra, should be celebrated individually. Adriana and Alessandra were like a duo (well Ale was the lesser sidekick sadly), but they did help build the brand and they helped do it together. They also got their individual bra before they got the dual FB so I was ok and actually happy about that. But Candice and Behati are just best friends that happen to have gotten hired at the same time. They are not special together, they may be special in their own rights but those two have not done what Ale and Adri have done in terms of working together for the brand.

7 hours ago, bump said:

Yes! I completely agree.

Please VS, no double FB. It won't be special anymore. Everything they've ever had that was special has been ruined by them doing it repeatedly- the Angel title itself means so much less now because they give it out so freely, and then they started giving newcomers 2 looks so it took away from the Angel's having 3 looks, they repeat sections and outfits so those aren't as exciting anymore. They never learn.

The girls, aside from Adriana and Alessandra, should be celebrated individually. Adriana and Alessandra were like a duo (well Ale was the lesser sidekick sadly), but they did help build the brand and they helped do it together. They also got their individual bra before they got the dual FB so I was ok and actually happy about that. But Candice and Behati are just best friends that happen to have gotten hired at the same time. They are not special together, they may be special in their own rights but those two have not done what Ale and Adri have done in terms of working together for the brand.

I couldn't agree more. The duo Fantasy Bra was given to Adri and Ale to celebrate their many years of success at VS for more than a decade. They are the oldest Angels of the brand and it was rewarded to them because they are the most senior and if it were given to any other Angels (like Bee and Candi) it loses is meaning.

I wish VS would have a segment with ONLY the strongest walkers in the show like they used to. A strong line up (especially as an opening segment) sets the tone for the WHOLE show. The last past 3 years we have had terrible opening segments because of a shitty lineup. I think the only Angels with good and strong runway walks are: Candice, Adriana, Jasmine, Elsa, Sara and Romee.

If you could do a dream segment lineup of Angels (only current Angels) and models (only models who are part of VS or you think would walk the show), who would be in it? mine would be like this in order from who would open and who would close:

Candice Swanepoel- (opening)

Irina Shayk

Joan Smalls 

Elsa Hosk

Liu Wen

Sara Sampaio 

Yasmin Wijnaldum (she's perfect for VS and has such a strong walk!)

Georgia Fowler

Imaan Hammam (VS was stupid for letting her go...they really need to bring her back)

Constance Jablonski 

Jasmine Tookes

Romee Strijd (not a fan of her, but her walk and body is amazing)

Cindy Bruna

Adriana Lima- (closing)

4 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

I wish VS would have a segment with ONLY the strongest walkers in the show like they used to. A strong line up (especially as an opening segment) sets the tone for the WHOLE show. The last past 3 years we have had terrible opening segments because of a shitty lineup.

Totally agree. I'm over the bright colors = opening thing they've done the majority of the last five years. I really hope they go for something different this year (more along the lines of Femme Fatale, Blade Runner, Glamour Goddess, Tough Love or even Ballet) instead of relying on said colors to pack the punch the opening segment needs. It's lazy.

I fear they might have Lily open this year since aside from wearing a Swarovski outfit/wings, that's the only thing she hasn't done. I love her but her walk is awful. 

There should be another opening similar to Tough Love. It's one of my favorite opening segments of all time. 

I think she might open the show since she is the only older Angel in the lineup who hasn't done it. I was surprised she didn't open the show last year. 

I agree about the double FB being a bad idea, mostly because Behati has never had an FB before.

VS needs to cut the bullshit and have Adriana opening again. I love Elsa and yall know it, she did a good job last year and I like some of the other Angels as well but it makes no sense to me at all to have someone else opening when you have Adriana, she has such a strong presence, I always feel sorry for the women who have to walk before and after her :rofl:

As far as a realistic-ish strong opening segment I would have: 

Adriana (opening)

Joan

Elsa

Sara

Imaan

Alessandra

Grace Elizabeth

Jac Jagaciak 

Izabel - we can all hate her but she always delivers

Lais

Candice (closing)

I'll do a list of models who i think will walk tomorrow if I have time at work :smile:

8 hours ago, Clauds said:

I agree about the double FB being a bad idea, mostly because Behati has never had an FB before.

VS needs to cut the bullshit and have Adriana opening again. I love Elsa and yall know it, she did a good job last year and I like some of the other Angels as well but it makes no sense to me at all to have someone else opening when you have Adriana, she has such a strong presence, I always feel sorry for the women who have to walk before and after her :rofl:

As far as a realistic-ish strong opening segment I would have: 

Adriana (opening)

Joan

Elsa

Sara

Imaan

Alessandra

Grace Elizabeth

Jac Jagaciak 

Izabel - we can all hate her but she always delivers

Lais

Candice (closing)

I'll do a list of models who i think will walk tomorrow if I have time at work :smile:

I knew I was forgetting someone...Izabel! despite almost everyone hating her, you can't even lie...she has one powerful and sexy walk! I left out Grace E. from mine since she won't be walking mainline anytime soon IMO. I think maybe after this year show she will. 

That's the thing with Izabel, we all talk shit about her hair flip, #BodybyIza and her same pose every year but the truth is, I much rather get 10 hair flips from Iza than another Kendull, another Keke Lingard who are just tragic. As far as casting goes I think this could be pretty close to what we'll get, not that I want to see half of these women but whatevs :rofl:  

Contracted models

Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Elsa Hosk
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver
Lais Ribeiro 
Lily Aldridge
Martha Hunt
Romee Strijd
Sara Sampaio
Stella Maxwell
Taylor Hill
Candice Swanepoel
Behati Prinsloo
Grace Elizabeth
Zuri Tibby

Regulars
Barbara Fialho 
Cindy Bruna 
Devon Windsor (Fit Model)

Bridget Malcolm
Daniela Braga
Flavia Lucini
Izabel Goulart
Gigi Hadid
Joan Smalls
Jac Jagaciak - I'm pretty sure she still has another show under contract after missing last year's show because of her illness. Kind of like Kk who skipped 2009 due to her pregnancy but still had to walk 2010
Kelly Gale
Kendull
Leomie Anderson
Lily Donaldson
Liu Wen
Maria Borges
Ming Xi
Sanne Vloet
Sui He
Valery Kaufman

Liu Wenn

Constance Jablonski

Returning from last year
Alanna Arrington
Bella Hadid
Brooke Perry
Georgia Fowler
Irina Shayk
Jourdana Elizabeth
Lais Oliveira
Luma Grothe
Maggie Laine
Megan Williams
Xiao Wen J

Newbies

Baldwin chick - we got lucky once, we won't scape her twice

Jessie Li - been doing Pink as of late + Asian which they'll be looking for  in Asia

Kristina Peric

Possible newbies

Hannah Ferguson - finally got some runway experience

Nadine Leopold - same as Hannah

Ella Rattigan

Robin Holzken

Madison Headrick

But honestly what they need to do is put Sonia Ben Ammar in the show, she's instagram relevant, is doing well in HF, has a great body, stunning face that is more memorable than most of their Angels, and a famous boyfriend/exboyfriend/fuckboy she's all they need and love 

14 hours ago, ceceshores said:

Totally agree. I'm over the bright colors = opening thing they've done the majority of the last five years. I really hope they go for something different this year (more along the lines of Femme Fatale, Blade Runner, Glamour Goddess, Tough Love or even Ballet) instead of relying on said colors to pack the punch the opening segment needs. It's lazy.

I fear they might have Lily open this year since aside from wearing a Swarovski outfit/wings, that's the only thing she hasn't done. I love her but her walk is awful. 

I don't see Lily getting an opening AT ALL. Adriana and Ale are still around, Candice and Bee are returning, there are still 8 NA out there so Lily is definitely lost in the mist.

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

That's the thing with Izabel, we all talk shit about her hair flip, #BodybyIza and her same pose every year but the truth is, I much rather get 10 hair flips from Iza than another Kendull, another Keke Lingard who are just tragic. As far as casting goes I think this could be pretty close to what we'll get, not that I want to see half of these women but whatevs :rofl:  

Contracted models

Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Elsa Hosk
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver
Lais Ribeiro 
Lily Aldridge
Martha Hunt
Romee Strijd
Sara Sampaio
Stella Maxwell
Taylor Hill
Candice Swanepoel
Behati Prinsloo
Grace Elizabeth
Zuri Tibby

Regulars
Barbara Fialho 
Cindy Bruna 

Bridget Malcolm
Daniela Braga
Flavia Lucini
Izabel Goulart
Gigi Hadid
Joan Smalls
Jac Jagaciak - I'm pretty sure she still has another show under contract after missing last year's show because of her illness. Kind of like Kk who skipped 2009 due to her pregnancy but still had to walk 2010
Kelly Gale
Kendull
Leomie Anderson
Lily Donaldson
Liu Wen
Maria Borges
Ming Xi
Sanne Vloet
Sui He
Valery Kaufman

Liu Wenn

Constance Jablonski

Returning from last year
Alanna Arrington
Bella Hadid
Brooke Perry
Georgia Fowler
Irina Shayk
Jourdana Elizabeth
Lais Oliveira
Luma Grothe
Maggie Laine
Megan Williams
Xiao Wen J

Newbies

Jessie Li - been doing Pink as of late + Asian which they'll be looking for  in Asia

Kristina Peric

Possible newbies

Ella Rattigan

Robin Holzken

Madison Headrick

But honestly what they need to do is put Sonia Ben Ammar in the show, she's instagram relevant, is doing well in HF, has a great body, stunning face that is more memorable than most of their Angels, and a famous boyfriend/exboyfriend/fuckboy she's all they need and love 

I personally don't think Daniela Braga & Valerie Kaufman will return for some reason. Especially Daniela, every year she's being used as a filler. 

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

My list would be:

Spoiler

Contracted models 16

Adriana Lima
Alessandra Ambrosio
Elsa Hosk
Jasmine Tookes
Josephine Skriver
Lais Ribeiro 
Lily Aldridge
Martha Hunt
Romee Strijd
Sara Sampaio
Stella Maxwell
Taylor Hill
Candice Swanepoel
Behati Prinsloo
Grace Elizabeth
Zuri Tibby

Regulars
Barbara Fialho  
Cindy Bruna 

Bridget Malcolm
Daniela Braga
Flavia Lucini
Izabel Goulart
Gigi Hadid
Joan Smalls

Kelly Gale
Kendull

Leomie Anderson
Lily Donaldson
Liu Wen

Maria Borges
Ming Xi

Sanne Vloet
Sui He
Valery Kaufman

Liu Wenn

Constance Jablonski

Returning from last year
Alanna Arrington
Bella Hadid
Brooke Perry
Georgia Fowler

Irina Shayk
Jourdana Elizabeth
Lais Oliveira
Luma Grothe

Maggie Laine
Megan Williams
Xiao Wen J

Newbies

Kristina Peric

Possible newbies

Ella Rattigan

Robin Holzken

Madison Headrick

The ones in blue are the ones I TOTALLY see them walking this year from your list but the thing is, I see them cutting more regulars than usual, because they always love to have a big audition process, and I see them wanting to have an army of 10 new Kekes Lindgards ready to take some spots away. I also think Robin Holzken might be on her way to become the new Nadine

6 hours ago, PastaFreak said:

I personally don't think Daniela Braga & Valerie Kaufman will return for some reason. Especially Daniela, every year she's being used as a filler. 

They seem to be liked by Sophia tho, which means they probably will walk even of they are just fillers. I'd be more than okay with them not walking tho, but I think they are (along with others of course) the new Oluchi, Ana BB, Lily D and we'll be seeing them in the show for a couple more years.

I'd like to see Elizabeth Wood walk this year. Like Clauds said, they're probably looking for more Asian models since the show will be in China and she had a meeting with VS last month, so I think it's very likely she'll be invited to castings. I'd like to see Jessie Li walk for Pink too. 

I'm still surprised they passed on Frida A. last year after they gave her a mainline commercial. :idk: I could see Robin H and Paige Riefler being possible newcomers this year since VS tends to favour them for catalog. 

8 hours ago, gotportugal said:

I don't see Lily getting an opening AT ALL. Adriana and Ale are still around, Candice and Bee are returning, there are still 8 NA out there so Lily is definitely lost in the mist.

People thought she'd be overlooked for anything last year and she ended up closing the whole show. Do I think it's likely? Not really, no. But would I be surprised if she did? Also no. I sincerely hope she doesn't though because her walk is awful and every other Angel they have contracted is a better walker than she is.