Bellazon

3 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Also I think VS should really consider hiring or at least consider some of their fan's designs for their segments...honestly, these sketches of fanmade outfits and looks are better than anything VS has come up with in the last three years :rofl:

IMG_9710.PNG IMG_9711.PNG IMG_9712.PNG IMG_9713.PNG IMG_9714.PNG IMG_9715.PNG

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

@AngelAshley94 Totally agree. Some fans make better sketches and outfits than the people from the VS team do... 

Personally disagree. I follow this guy too but a lot of his designs are more culturally driven than lingerie, and a lot of them have haute couture elements in it. He does have some good designs tho, not gonna lie. I think joseelizondo on ig deserves VS' attention, his graphic design is on point. 

@PastaFreak I took a look at joseelizondo's instagram and you're right, he has some very nice designs. I didn't say that all people make better designs than the VS team, but the past couple of years it's been very disappointing in my opinion. For me personally, when you look at the older shows, there were so many outfits that make me go "Wow!" but now? Just a few. Something is just missing in my opinion.

8 hours ago, *Luna* said:

@PastaFreak I took a look at joseelizondo's instagram and you're right, he has some very nice designs. I didn't say that all people make better designs than the VS team, but the past couple of years it's been very disappointing in my opinion. For me personally, when you look at the older shows, there were so many outfits that make me go "Wow!" but now? Just a few. Something is just missing in my opinion.

@PastaFreak I took a look at joseelizondos account and while his designs are very nice, he just does graphic designs of wings...that were from every single show, however some of his own wing designs are really unique and interesting. 

Victoria's Secret wings making team needs to step their game up, I used to be so excited about wings every year but since they give every model a pair of wings (most of the time the current wings these past few years aren't even showstopping or make you go "wow"), it's become nothing special anymore. I miss when only Angels or regulars got wings and there were only 2-4 wings in a segment...some segments had no wings at all and still were amazing! (think Come Fly With Me in 2006).

On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 0:47 AM, AngelAshley94 said:

Also I think VS should really consider hiring or at least consider some of their fan's designs for their segments...honestly, these sketches of fanmade outfits and looks are better than anything VS has come up with in the last three years :rofl:

IMG_9710.PNG IMG_9711.PNG IMG_9712.PNG IMG_9713.PNG

Oh my....these are beautiful!!! VS really should listen to the fans and then give them job offers! These are much better than the over-the-top yet still somehow mundanely dull costumes that VS allows on their runway. If I was VS or their designers, I would be ashamed to produce half of the ill fitting and gaudy outfits that are so commonly seen through the last few VSFS's. I absolutely love what you posted!

2 hours ago, bump said:

Oh my....these are beautiful!!! VS really should listen to the fans and then give them job offers! These are much better than the over-the-top yet still somehow mundanely dull costumes that VS allows on their runway. If I was VS or their designers, I would be ashamed to produce half of the ill fitting and gaudy outfits that are so commonly seen through the last few VSFS's. I absolutely love what you posted!

Thank you @bump :D his designs are absolutely breathtaking! They're very reminiscent of the earlier shows and I love that they have a "couture" element to it like the shows from 2000-2008. Nowadays the shows looks and outfits look way too costumey and it's almost laughable. Here are some more of his designs: 

IMG_9771.PNG IMG_9772.PNG IMG_9773.PNG IMG_9774.PNG

I seem to remember that the last few years of Todd's tenure people were calling for his head because they did not like his costumey-over the top designs. 

I also posted on the VS thread that my bet for the FB is that it's going to be a bralette, since VS keeps trying to make them a thing. What do y'all think? 

10 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I also posted on the VS thread that my bet for the FB is that it's going to be a bralette, since VS keeps trying to make them a thing. What do y'all think? 

I think they should be concerned with what a customer in Dubai would purchase. Would a bejewelled bralette look glamorous enough?

Themes I would LOVE to see: Royalty, Jewels (models would wear body pieces like the one Jasmine wore last year in her FB outfit), flowers/garden. These are my top three.

If there's another ice/snow theme in future shows I'm going to scream. Same with seductive/dark, especially since Dark Angel and Secret Angel were basically the same thing last year. I've had enough of recycled themes. 

VS mainly gives an Angel the FB if she's had a baby within the past year (to pimp out the post baby return) or they're promoting their top girl (ex: Candice).

Who do you guys think will get the FB this year and for which reason(s)? 

5 minutes ago, luxyvs said:
VSFS 2017 taking place in Paris again?

Well the post mentions artisans and designers. seems to me VS has seek french based craftsmanship to incorporate or help create the outfits for the show, much like they did last year. I think at this point is safe to assume it will be in shanghai followed the opening of their store its same strategy they used for London.

23 hours ago, AngelAshley94 said:

Will the show be in Paris this year then? it's already been released by the press that it will for sure be in Shanghai...I'm so confused :actor:

Shanghai. 

It's confusing when the instagram posts show that someone's working in Paris and they tag VS.