Bellazon

Best Boobs Competition

9 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

re-do without an announcement everybody will see won't help imo ......... that's why I asked about announcements and bulk pms 

Maybe we could make an exception for this round by re-doing the whole round and posting a link of the re-do in both Liz & Kate's thread. We could set a time limit for voting (like an hour or so) and who ever gets the most votes when time expires wins. What do you think @peroxideblonde?:smile:

1 minute ago, jkjk said:

I think @PinkCouture should flip a coin and let us know the result, and we can move on to the next round.

That is way too much pressure & responsibility on me :rofl: 

Just now, PinkCouture said:

Maybe we could make an exception for this round by re-doing the whole round and posting a link of the re-do in both Liz & Kate's thread. We could set a time limit for voting (like an hour or so) and who ever gets the most votes when time expires wins. What do you think @peroxideblonde?:smile:

why don't count the votes? ......... 2 votes to Liz can be considered illegitimate. She still wins. :idk:

Kate is by far more popular than Liz ......... announcing that way makes no justice to Liz :idk: 

28 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

Kells. and fudgecrake votes are outside the 24 hours frame and after the dispute started. Proly both votes were invited by models fans. They shouldn't count at all.

Vote of this member should be nulled:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/profile/108453-albatross/

pretty apparent why by his comment ...

@peroxideblonde

who is the other member with one post voted for Liz? :idk: 

It doesn't ......and additionally it's lame :whistle: 

But why should my vote not count? I usually vote late in all the competition. 

34 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

Kells. and fudgecrake votes are outside the 24 hours frame and after the dispute started. Proly both votes were invited by models fans. They shouldn't count at all.

Vote of this member should be nulled:

https://www.bellazon.com/main/profile/108453-albatross/

pretty apparent why by his comment ...

@peroxideblonde

who is the other member with one post voted for Liz? :idk: 

It doesn't ......and additionally it's lame :whistle: 

Since when you run my comp? The rounds can last more than 24 hours, now you're just trying to make Liz wins

I can count all.votes but not the ones from accounts with 1 post..and like this kate wins with 13 againt liz 12

Is it possible to move on to the next round and revisit the Liz vs. Kate situation at a later time? :idk: Maybe call it a draw for now and see how other rounds go? The scores for the other rounds might change things so Liz and Kate won't have to go against each other anymore? Just trying to find solutions so we could at least meet halfway :smile: 

29 minutes ago, SuperG.Girl said:

@PinkCouture

I invited you to take a decision ..... not to keep everybody happy :idk: 

I'll accept any decision and hold no grudges

since never :idk:  .......... you are running it dishonestly imo 

you're the only one who thinks that..and if i'm dishonest because i don't want to count votes by members with 1 post than i'm ok with it

Yes, let's move on, please. It's just a competition and we're all doing too much of a drama out of it. Let's just have fun, please.

There was this issue and no one knew how to handle it, so let's skip this round for now and let's do it again later on, so we all get the real votes.