Bellazon

Models from soma intimates

Fehm

Can you help me find her name? I found her photos in soma intimates website.

She wear lingerie from lemystére and chantelle too.

Here some photo of her

PtExt1sv.jpg lNvMO05D.jpg Ake36vON.jpg UOqWTbtR.jpg HDcblCaE.jpg 26rGxsPo.jpg

Thank's

Your images thumbs don't work but there is an image if you click on each broken thumb link displayed.  I'd suggest you re-upload them your images at a reliable image hoster (imagebam/imgbox and a few others...) and try to use a 350x350 thumbnail size to possibly id your unknowns right from the thumbnails :smile:
PS:  See if you can get a direct front face, it makes it much easier.

in the meantime, it *may* be Anna Christina Schwartz, but the images aren't direct enough to confirm.  You can take a look at her an see if you think that's a good id or not.

ddc948356826048.jpg

1 hour ago, Fehm said:

i have edited the post

I'm not sure why, but nothing's changed.  The thumbnails are NOT displaying. Can you try another image host?  You've used the same one twice and it's got the same problem.  Try another free image host, or use Bellazon's hosting feature.

1 hour ago, Xerus said:

I'm not sure why, but nothing's changed.  The thumbnails are NOT displaying. Can you try another image host?  You've used the same one twice and it's got the same problem.  Try another free image host, or use Bellazon's hosting feature.

i use imgbox and this hosting very easy to use. can upload multiple image at the same time. can you see it works or not?

4 hours ago, Fehm said:

i use imgbox and this hosting very easy to use. can upload multiple image at the same time. can you see it works or not?

@Fehm

Good news - I can see the thumbnail images now that you've changed the imagehost to use imgbox.  Nice!

Now you have to decide if this might be Anna Christina Schwartz

• 3 months later...

Congratulations.  I was trying to find her name too and bumped into this thread just before I found it.

She's Marcela Braga from Wilhelmina Models in Miami.

Here's her instagram : https://www.instagram.com/marcelasbraga/

Here's her model page at Wilhelmina : http://www.wilhelmina.com/miami/models/mainboard/women/889867/marcela-braga

Enjoy!