Bellazon

Do the UFO's exist ?

chick style

do the UFO's exist ?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. whats your opinion ?

• no
    • yes

You mean like in aliens coming to pay us a visit in flying saucers?

I think not. I can imagine there being other intelligent life out there, somewhere in the vastness of the universe, but I doubt they could bridge the huge amount of space-time that seperates them from us. And if they were advanced enough to achieve such a feat, I'm sure there are more interesting places for them to visit than our little planet in the backstreets of the galaxy. And I'm 100% they would spend their time better than with crop circles and anal probes. :rofl:

You mean like in aliens coming to pay us a visit in flying saucers?

I think not. I can imagine there being other intelligent life out there, somewhere in the vastness of the universe, but I doubt they could bridge the huge amount of space-time that seperates them from us. And if they were advanced enough to achieve such a feat, I'm sure there are more interesting places for them to visit than our little planet in the backstreets of the galaxy. And I'm 100% they would spend their time better than with crop circles and anal probes. :rofl:

Agreed, i doubt aliens give a shit about our technology or our ass cavities.

And I'm 100% they would spend their time better than with crop circles and anal probes. :rofl:

:rofl:

and I do belive there is intelligent life out there, why do we think we are so special and the only ones?

totally agreed. that's really egocentric, isn't it? ^^ so yes, i believe that somewehre in the universe there are aliens

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...