Eyes : brown

Hair : brown

Agency : IMG Models

Instagram : Trentlafond

Walked exclusively for Burberry S/S '17 Menswear 

IMG_4719.JPG IMG_4730.JPG

INTERVIEW - With Models.com

How discovered:
T: I was scouted by IMG scout Jane Duval in Winter Wonderland, with my brother.

What was your first modeling job?
T: My first job was walking exclusively for Burberry SS17. It was an incredible and surreal experience!

Favorite things:
T: I played tennis for 12 years highly competitively and still enjoy going out on the weekends and playing, I also enjoy playing golf as well. When I have some free time I also like to play video games.

What are you listening to at the moment?
T: I listen to nearly everything (but pop). At the moment I am really into house and hip-hop rap.

Favorite movie, tv show:
T: Game of Thrones without a doubt, I can’t wait for the next season to come out!

Favorite designer, fragrance or beauty product:
T: Hmm, my favourite brands would have to be Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, and I like All Saints clothing as well.

What were you doing before modeling?
T: I was on a gap year and just about to start a normal 9-5 so I am quite lucky that modelling came around, haha.

What would you be doing if you weren’t modeling?
T: Well currently I am on a gap year but after modelling I plan to go to university and get a degree.

What’s something uncool that you love anyway?
T: I enjoy and love reading about economics, I don’t know if people think it’s uncool but I’m not sure many people would find it cool, haha.

Favorite modeling experience so far?
T: The Burberry show!

What’s the best thing about your hometown/country?
T: I’m lucky to have grown up in Kingston. Being right on the river brings many opportunities and pretty much everything is here as well… Shopping centres, clubs, lots of different restaurants, and then Richmond Park is right on our doorstep as well which is great for the summer.

Which brand would you really love to model for?
T: If you had asked me this question a couple of months ago I would have said Burberry and I would still love to do stuff with them, but a brand I haven’t done anything with and would love to is Louis Vuitton. They always manage to bring out cutting edge designs and super sought after collections every season.

Place you would love to visit:
T: I would love to visit Japan, the culture out there is incredible and like nowhere else.

Currently you’re obsessed with/about:
T: Game of Thrones!

What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
T: It’s not advice but more of a quote: Carpe Diem, which means seize the day. I find this quote inspirational because it’s saying you should make the most out of life and enjoy it before it ends.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...