Bellazon

Another newbie says hi

multiblonde

Hi there! Been a lurker for some time now, too and finally made an account now.

My original intention was to say thank you to some posters but not sure there is no dedicated function and I feel like quoting the whole post with the pictures I wanted to thank for will be quite annoying for all the other readers… hmmm you guys encourage me to do so despite my concerns? How about adding some kind of "like" button to posts?

Well a few lines to myself, I am a retoucher by day and doing some photography, too from time to time and I am still hoping to attend one of the VS shows or even better be an successful fashion photographer and shooting an angel :D, well just dreaming big... ?

Hope I can contribute a bit to this community seems lovely here.

Cheers

Edited by multiblonde
because I can

22 hours ago, multiblonde said:

My original intention was to say thank you to some posters but not sure there is no dedicated function and I feel like quoting the whole post with the pictures I wanted to thank for will be quite annoying for all the other readers… hmmm you guys encourage me to do so despite my concerns? How about adding some kind of "like" button to posts?

Thanks ya all for the warm welcome :-) Any thoughts on the quote?