Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

18 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

The daughter of Christie Brinkley needed to 'take her power back'? Who stole it? This is a very silly, typical thought process for a teen...which she is. 

I don't find it offensive or objectifying, but I also don't see the so-called power struggle and how this solves it.

At best, it's self expression and (finally!) some un-photoshopped pictures. Paulina looks absolutely amazing, btw.

3 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Has anyone heard or read of a good reason or even a good theory as to why Bojana Krsmanovic isn't on the roster this year? :idk:

It may have been Bo's choice to not be back, some models had a less than friendly departure from the magazine due do the direction they are taking. And it makes sense tbh, if I was Nina/Hannah/Bo and I was working out and being healthy AF to look my absolute best for this shoot and then see Kate W and Hunter walk in, I'd peace out from the magazine as well.

Also lol at MJ saying Kate Upton lead the way for plus size and blabla. Girl, Kate is hot and that's why she made it and as soon as she gained some weight she was gone from everywhere:rofl: 

I feel a bit sorry for Alexis and I worry how far she might take this in the next couple of years. There is precedent for how hard some of these girls find it to stop once they got started on the cosmetic surgery thing.

BTW, seeing the collection of pictures Clauds just posted, this must be the most forgettable roster that I can remember for SISE.

I will be getting untagged pictures from getty tonight, it'll be MQ but they'll be untagged and some of the pictures are really good IMO so if anyone has a request from a particular girl let me know.

Unless you want Tabria Majors or Hunter McGrady, I ain't getting those at all.

28 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I will be getting untagged pictures from getty tonight, it'll be MQ but they'll be untagged and some of the pictures are really good IMO so if anyone has a request from a particular girl let me know.

Unless you want Tabria Majors or Hunter McGrady, I ain't getting those at all.

yes please! i want Kate, Anne, Alexis ..not asking Robin or Vita since you will do it anyway :rofl:

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Barbs and Georgia Gibbs! :D