Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

These are the girls Instagram followings as of today February 13th, 2018. Let's see how it goes by the end of the month once everything has settled

Danielle Herrington - 63.627 - Least followed veteran

The cover is really working for Danielle. When I looked her up this morning a few hours after the announcement she was at 59K, and now she's already at 66K.

And the bitch got to hug my boo MBJ at her GMA interview. :cry: 

11 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

The cover is really working for Danielle. When I looked her up this morning a few hours after the announcement she was at 59K, and now she's already at 66K.

And the bitch got to hug my boo MBJ at her GMA interview. :cry: 

Yeah I saw she was 59K this morning too. I'm still surprised they picked her but I'm happy, i like her and she seems to be a lovely woman.

Wasn't Megan Williams in it this year? Jesus, looking through these new photoshoots - so many girls that shouldn't have been in it. I seriously think SI don't have a single clue what makes a sexy girl. Your average guy in the street could pick better girls than these.

Ashley Graham again. Really? It was a stale joke last year.

Oh hang on, looking through more of these shoots, we now have the Ashley clones. Big is beautiful. 

I don't want to be rude about these girls but as an average male, I find a good deal of these (big) girls to just be bordering on gross. Certainly not sexy or glamorous. 

Whatever happened to Sports Illustrated?

10 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

Because she's just not good? :rofl: she doesn't have many fans here too

Not agree at all. She's great, and i can't believe she's not making it again. One of the biggest disappointment from this issue ...

4 hours ago, xr4ti said:

I wish I hadn't eaten breakfast.  I''m done with SI.  It was fun.

Newsflash - people who are strong and powerful don't have to tell others.  Those who aren't do.

Seriously. Like wtf. Also Sloane Stephens and Tabria Majors. Really? I'm just dumbfounded at some of the girls in this issue. Who are S.I trying to attract with this sort of thing?

What does it say about S.I when Kate Bock becomes one of the highlights?

Also, where is Kelly Gale, Bojana Krsmanovic and Dana Taylor (for me, the best model out there right now).

This issue is so bad you almost think it might be some early April fool's joke.

I'm in the minority but I am loving the cover. Danielle is gorgeous, though I do think this shot would have been better.

ac3UF4M8_o.jpg

Overall though the issue and model lineup was pretty disappointing. Ben Watts had the best shots out of the bunch, 

Alexis looks plastic as HELL (I had to laugh how she just posted on her Instagram how she is about self love like girl clearly your not because all you've been doing the past 3 years is ruin your face). I have a friend who is a photographer in LA and he knows for sure that her and Jay's relationship was all contract and they were never even really together. Girl is faker than all get out. 

Chase looked great. Hope to see more of her.

Kate Upton is beautiful but its getting a bit boring at this point. Got to move on already.

Out of all the plus models that shot, I think Kate Wasley's pics look nice.