Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

I don’t really see the connection between words written on a nude body and the #metoo movement. The same SI shoot could have just as well been about body positivity, anti slut shaming, women’s right not to be objectified etc. etc.

It is connected but I don’t feel like getting into how b/c SI should have stayed away from the topic #RestrainingOrder. They set themselves up to be shit on and that is what’s happening. They have no one to blame but themselves  for being dumbasses. Just bc something is trendy doesn’t mean you have to follow it. You have to be mindful of whether it is fitting and suitable. Perhaps some of the women on the team thought it was a bad idea but MJ probably had her mind set and was very determined.

11 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

Yeah, it is an indication of the deterioration of our society :ninja:

They bashing on models and almost compare them to prostitutes for posing naked for SI for money and not because they want it.

Sexism at its best.

11 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

When I first saw a thumbnail of this on my twitter feed I thought it was Ale only to find out it is not :laugh: I guess we now know what Ale would look like if she was "plus size" :p

DVXJRhtXkAAtB3l.jpg

Oh here is Ashley w/ her mom...

DVXnhNdWsAE8GF-.jpg

Ashley is so much more beautiful than Ale. No competition.

Does anyone is going to tell her mom that her bikini top is too small?