Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

The Good/Great

9/10 - Vita Sidorkina - Much better than last year. Yes please.

8/10 Lais Riberio - I personally feel her pictures were much better last year, but overall not bad in the least, though I think I like her VS work a lot more.
8/10 Hailey Clauson - Might be the first year I've actually liked the vast majority of her pictures. PogChamp! Also, does nothing for the magazine. Stick to wearing clothing.

Average, or forgettable at best if you aren't a superfan

6.5/10 Robin Holzken - Like Raven I had high hopes for her, but sadly was let down. Nothing great about her pictures as a whole. Meh
6/10 Jasmyn Wilkins - Not horrible, not great, lots of room for improvement.

5/10 Kate Upton - I honestly couldn't tell her shoot apart from last years. She literally brings nothing new to the magazine, or her shoots.. though I will say her pictures weren't totally bad, just not memorable.

5/10 Barbara Palvin - Again brings nothing new, and that's about the nicest thing I can say.

5/10 Samantha Hoopes - I liked maybe three of her pictures..... and then dude + Brazzers kicked in, and she couldn't be unseen.

5/10 Chase Carter - Her pictures weren't horrible.... as long as you couldn't see the 5head....

5/10 Olivia Jordan - Pretty, but belongs on the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. If she sticks around I feel she's going to be another Kate Bock one noter.

Just so bad....

4/10 Alexis Ren - So many dance/yoga poses.... we get it, ship all banged up and stuff so you must woo us with your poses... also Brazzers.
4/10 Allie Ayers - Legit looks like someone who would of been on MTV's hit show Laguna Beach back in 2005. After high-school she married her then college boyfriend who became a baseball player. She's currently living a happy life in Malibu with their 3 kids, cucked husband, three Pomeranian's, and a side boyfriend/therapist.

4/10 Anne de Paula - Brazzers. Pretty girl, great body..... but she's just trying to hard to come across as sexy.

4/10 Daniella Herrington - Keeping it classy, and always sassy OMEGALUL

4/10 Iyonna Fairbanks - ....

4/10 Kate Bock - See Below (Bianca Balti)

4/10 Myla Dalbesio - Flamingo's were more interesting...

4/10 - Raven Lyn - I had a lot of hope for her, but NOPE about sums it up. Maybe next year?

3/10 Camille Kostek - See Allie Ayers

2/10 Bianca Balti - Stick with high fashion GF. I adore Bianca so it hurts saying this, but she's looking all kinds of haggard, now add in Alexis Ren baseball boobs, and too much weight loss.

2/10 Kate Wasley - Was she pregnant during shooting?

2/10 - Paige Spiranac - :idk:

2/10 Sloane Stephens - Don't know who she is, don't care who she is.

OMEGALUL

1/10 Ashley Graham - Like watching a wild life documentary on how Marine Life accidentally or on purpose beach themselves.

1/10 Tabria Majors - About sums up her roll(s) in the magazine...

1 minute ago, Prettyphile said:

I don't want to put Gravy on the list :rofl: 

I thought about it after my post. She is probably someone that is best left unnoted and we could just assume :ninja: 

I want to root for her bc I am all about body diversity but I just can’t :no: The  whole shoot ridicules her and makes a joke out of her :sad: 

1 minute ago, PinkCouture said:

I thought about it after my post. She is probably someone that is best left unnoted and we could just assume :ninja: 

I want to root for her bc I am all about body diversity but I just can’t :no: The  whole shoot ridicules her and makes a joke out of her :sad: 

Root for her as a person, yes! Root for her as a plus-size model? Absolutely! Even the "In Her Own Words" side project. Sure...

But the SI Swimsuit issue? WTF'ing F!? NO! This is (WAS) the elite of the elite...

I would like to see less Photoshop, maybe even some models photographed on film.  It would convey better their true beauty.  I feel like I'm looking at completely altered photos.  These women (mostly) are gorgeous, they don't need the help.