Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

7 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

i figured :rofl: but her shoot looks pretty good!

That it does! :chicken:

7 hours ago, peroxideblonde said:

true :rofl: and i rather have her than athletes like Simone or Ronda

Ewwww....... she's ugly.

9 hours ago, Sanni said:

GMA? A step down from David Letterman, Jimmy Kimmel etc.

A trigger warning for @Prettyphile and @Limerlight on the Vanity Fair article.

If one doesn't poke the bear, the bear would never look at such article. Notice the recent hibernation of Limer on BZ in the past few weeks.

Second, what is there to be triggered about? It's an article and the writers opinion and views on how someone else chooses to view something they run. There's nothing to be triggered about other than wasting that 2 minutes of my life reading the article, if SI and MJ and everyone else want to move to a more PC life is great everyone is beautiful you can be a beached whale in a swimsuit and be repulsed when someone says they find you unattractive or ask you to lose some pounds then so be it. :idk: If body positive and MeToo and sexual assualt/accusations are the norm now than modern day culture is pretty much doomed to having to ask a woman to sign a consent form, on video, that she agrees to acknowledge the man may or may not touch her hand, kiss her, fondle her and potentially engage in intercourse. Which then can be taken apart she could've been under duress and the man getting in shit anyways.

Yesterday sitting with the guys I worked with we brought up the new SI issue and I showed them the new rookies, everyone agreed Hunter is a whale and if she's happy that's great but she's a whale and could lose some weight, if she's happy with how she is that's great. Comparing Hunter to Kate Wasley, Kate is fine, she's thicker and looks pretty okay/good, but she's not a whale, just thicker and was the pick of 4-5 Northern Blue Collar Canadian Men compared to what else was there for "bigger/thicker" women in the Magazine.

There's nothing to be concerned about or directly impact myself to give more than a passing thought on it and what I wrote

4 minutes ago, xr4ti said:

What a disaster.  MJ's low IQ on full display this year.

It's not a low iq situation.

MJ is doing what everyone is doing now, using their bit of fame/spotlight to promote and push issues that are important to herself and thus have to be important to everyone. Look at the Grammy's it was full of politic push and social justice situations and had the lowest ratings in years. Famous people have always used their platforms for what they feel is right, but in the last few years mixed in with the rise of PC culture + SJW's everything has to have a stand/point now, one cannot just simply do something and not have it mean anything anymore. Same as Twitter and Instagram, holy fuck if someone doesn't know that you went to the mall today and bought something or made a painting or even got out of bed to perform a basic human function, it's an outstanding achievement most days now that people can go without telling everyone everything.

7 hours ago, hauteheart said:

I think this is what Hunter, Ebonee, and Olivia shot as “body paint.” In the clip of the video, you can see Ebonee’s bellybutton.

AF390DD5-54AA-488B-9947-B4E950045807.jpeg

It's sad to see someone so brainwashed.  She is fighting for "the man" against freedom and the resistance.  

8 hours ago, PinkCouture said:

So...any bets on who will be on the cover? :p Might be multiple models :D 

I for sure think this will be another multiple model cover this year! And I have a feeling it will be of the full body spectrum... small, medium, and LARGE! :ninja:

And what in the world, SI has steered far away out of what it use to be as a magazine! Too many social issues being swatted all over the pages. And what I find funny is for YEARS MJ objectified women (all that Photoshop to add) to sell the issue! They need to stick to bikini glad girls in exotic locations, and maybe you can dip your toes into something along the lines of saving a natural wonder they are shooting on location with. This mag is long gone now! :banghead:

SI Swimsuit body “diversity” (referring to obese) magazine needs to die in fire. I miss back the days with beautiful models like  Petra Nemcova, Yamila Díaz, Josie Maran, Noemie Lenoir, Tyra Bank, Heidi Klum, Stephanie Seymour, Carol Alt, Paulina Porizkova, Kathy Ireland, Cheryl Tiegs, many more. SI started with Babette March and ending up with Hunter Mcgrady wow BIG difference. Thank you MJ Day for ruining something that was so iconic, you did a great job for shitting this legendary magazines to obese models. 

6 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

It would be nice if M.J. used some of that energy she is putting into all this pseudo-activism into creating a half-way decent swimsuit issue. :dry:

You can't gain SJW brownie points if you don't promote some sort of cause though

12 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Is Lindsey Vonn competing in the Winter Olympics? I think she wrote a book about body image issues so maybe she is back in SI this year :smile: 

She is.

I don't know if they are more likely to use her again or go with someone new.    :idk: