Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

She's.... so... lovely #BodyPositivity

Nothing Wrong With her Body.... NOTHING.

Works out clearly... works out real hard.

" Happy Victorias Secret Fashion Show day and if you are watching: Remember you are beautiful in your own body whether you are tall, short, curvy, athletic, slim, have cellulite, stretch marks, scars, or not! We all have wings of our own! Go on with your bad self, Angels. "

GvnfxvC.gif

41 minutes ago, PinkCouture said:

Speaking of Plus Size models, I am surprised Iskra Lawrence have never done SI. She is very pretty. I saw her on TV recently and she looked good, down-to-earth and poised. Seem like she lost some weight. Perhaps MJ no longer consider her Plus Size enough? :idk:

Iska is thin compared to Hunter! :ninja:

So I have a feeling that M.J. is slowly working us towards the point in which she could sneak herself onto the cover. :shifty:

If that's what it takes for her to end her tenure, then I propose we give her the cover this year. Lets rip off this bandaid, M.J.!

29 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Iska is thin compared to Hunter! :ninja:

If that's what it takes for her to end her tenure, then I propose we give her the cover this year. Lets rip off this bandaid, M.J.!

Yeah she is but by model standards she is still considered "big" :ninja:

I wouldn't be surprised if MJ eventually ends up being in the magazine :rofl: I don't think she would go as far as putting herself on the cover but you never know with her :p

19 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Iskra would be perfect because she is actually a very athletic girl.

At one point she had some abs :O_O: I don't think she will be in SI though b/c MJ seems to like bigger models who are boisterous, overbearing and brown-nosing like Ashley. Don't get me wrong I think Ashley is beautiful but her attitude & personality sucks :/ As for Hunter, she isn't bad looking  but overall she seems a bit "average" and she look older than she actually is :ninja:

21 minutes ago, Cult Icon said:

The thing that stands out with the 'plus size' models is how thin their faces are compared to their bodies.  That is unusual.

That's a good point. That would explain the lack of double/triple chins.

8 minutes ago, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

Yesh, what the hell is happening here! My cholesterol and triglycerides just went up after browsing the last 2 pages of this topic!

These should help

Spoiler

CholesterolFoods.jpg

You are welcome! :D

On 1/26/2018 at 5:45 PM, Sanni said:

2012? (Kate Upton’s first cover) Although I think she had a lot of influence on the 2011 issue as well (Irina Shayk)

Ahhh. That explains that hideous first cover Kate had. I thought her others were great, but that red bikini was terrible. 

Thanks!