Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

49 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

oh jeez i have seen worse..and she posted these on IG, you get more likes with pics like this..but they will not be in the magazine

Oh I like the pic, :D  The whole thing just struck me as interesting. 

Maybe hanging around here is causing me to get overly cynical about SI, which i never really had been as much as some here :unsure:

This is just such a mess. It really does sadden me to see how bad this magazine has become ever since MJ was promoted :no:  this is something i would be very excited about every year but now it has all become a joke.

56 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

i didn't even realize the site changed

https://www.si.com/swimsuit/models

Yeah a few days ago i think.

It bugs me that on the site, their "archive" only goes back to 2014. However if you google, say, "SI swimsuit 2007", a bunch of choices come up that take you to SI's site.  You can then view the pics there.  But why not have those years as choices on the main page instead of only going back to 2014?  This bugs me for some reason  

15 hours ago, Sanni said:

2012? (Kate Upton’s first cover) Although I think she had a lot of influence on the 2011 issue as well (Irina Shayk)

Yup. She took overin April 2011 so 2012 was her first, and it's been going downhill since then.

IMO 2010 was the last really good, after that it was still not bad but the past three years have been just tragic.