Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

I'M SO DAMN PISSED, ANNE WON THE MODEL SEARCH NOT HUNTER! this is so disrespectful toward Anne, the true and only winner!

and LMAO Ebonee spoiled the cover and she's back? why not Daniela or Caroline? god i can't stand MJ anymore..

Olivia Culpo for real? LOL she's not even a real model imo

8 minutes ago, peroxideblonde said:

let's hope Nina was part of this top-secret project..

One can only hope.  

Regardless, though, this appears to be shaping up to be one of the magazine's worst issues, unfortunately.  

On 1/17/2018 at 8:32 AM, hauteheart said:

^ That is not the Liza I remember from just a few years, this new Liza apparently ate the old one?

vs.

?????  personal journeys, challenges and triumphs #bodypositive. I'm fairly sure adding that much extra weight on isn't doing anything positive for your health. It's one thing if the weight change comes from gaining muscle, but that's just a lot of Top Ramen, Mac & Cheese and Pizza eating weight gain.

Again someone please explain why MJ is promoting this?

Oh right.... someone wants to better about herself.

The whole concept was a good idea IMO, one I think may of us could get with on a certain level.  But like many things that start out as good ideas, it's now being run into the ground.  And one thing I've always not liked about SI is their penchant for running good ideas into the ground (coughcoughbodypaintcoughcough)

There is a big difference between having some weight on you and being healthy (Myla :wub: and Kate Upton for instance) and being Trump-like obese.  

Nothing wrong with a little happy medium here and there