Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

5 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

Ooow, catty! I like her more now, to be honest. :rofl:

Exactly. She earned some big time brownie points for saying what the majority of us are thinking.

Spoiler

You either suck MJ's ass and become permanently attached at the hip to get into the magazine

Be the newest flavor of the month

Or be a part of the new fashion fad of the moment... ie. THICC with a couple extra C's is IN.

Modeling for SI while under the helm of MJ has become a joke. That comes directly from some models and people who work within SI, or work for SI.

2 hours ago, MarVS said:

Hannah Jeter will attend the si swimsuit island event thing . maybe she was in aruba? @oldschoolsifan ?

I'm thinking it's probably more the athlete shoot.  And I'm thinking there's a decent chance it'll be a couple athletes we've seen before, and maybe someone who had a pretty major end of summer.

2 minutes ago, oldschoolsifan said:

I'm thinking it's probably more the athlete shoot.  And I'm thinking there's a decent chance it'll be a couple athletes we've seen before, and maybe someone who had a pretty major end of summer.

but  Robyn L was there as peroxideblonde said 

1 minute ago, oldschoolsifan said:

Robyn was down there for the original model shoot, at least that's when her flamingo pic was posted.

yeah thats why we thinking there is more models with Robyn without a teaser pic i mean i hope for my girl Nina

SAME :ninja: and the most boring issue too..i mean, the locations are basically the same, i love beaches too but where's the variety?

they need a new team for scouting new places

there's something missing, least year they did 5 normal shoots, 1 for the MD, 1 for the athletes, 1 for Christie&co and more athletes

now just 4?? or 5 if we count the location with the Brooklynettes but no one cares about that

they really don't know what to do anymore

6 hours ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

BTW, if this is indeed the entire line-up, this might be the worst ever SISE. Certainly the worst that I can remember in terms of the models participating.

I guess it could be saved still if some of the shoots are terrific, but based on recent years, I wouldn't get my hopes up.

+1

I am more excited about the new season of RuPaul's Drag Race than about this magazine, it used to feel like Christmas was coming again but this year is just ... yikes

Where's Denise Schaefer?

Where's Gigi Paris?

Where's Hannah Ferguson?

Where's Celine Farach?

Where's Nina Agdal?

Where's Robyn Lawley?

Why in the world would one keep Graham and remove Robyn?

Man, SI needs to fire the one managing SI Swim!

@lostdiadem @peroxideblonde @PinkCouture @Prettyphile @Clauds

Since next year's SISE most likely will be terrible, what about a dream lineup SISE competition? :chicken:

Maybe this has been done before on BZ. :idk:

Ideas on Some Rules:

1. 15 roster spots for each poster's individual lineup of models and/or athletes.

2. There can be duplicates of models & athletes in each poster's submissions.

3. Each model & athlete will be voted on individually in daily ratings.

4. The lineup with the highest cumulative score wins.

Just some thoughts on some rules...... I DON"T WANT TO RUN THE COMPETITION EITHER.

Let's make MJ and other morons at SISE look even more inept. :chicken: