Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

24 minutes ago, Bloodshot said:

Thank you!  I really don't understand this at all.  Models are supposed to be an idealized version of beauty, not average, and especially not fat.  Also, fat acceptance is NOT ok in general, it's a public health issue.  As a society we decided that we wouldn't accept cigarette smoking and enacted policies to largely eliminate it from society.  Unfortunately, a generation later, we now have an obesity epidemic and instead of addressing it large portions of society are trying to normalize it.

Dude! This girl is not obese. According to fashion standards she is overweight & according to my eyes she is chubby. And I certainly do not want her to be in SI because if I want to see a big belly I just have to look at mine! :rofl:

8 minutes ago, frenchkiki said:

Dude! This girl is not obese. According to fashion standards she is overweight & according to my eyes she is chubby. And I certainly do not want her to be in SI because if I want to see a big belly I just have to look at mine! :rofl:

Pretty much. Is she overweight? Yes. Is she obese? No. Is she unhealthy? We don't know. Does she fit in a Sports/Fitness oriented magazine? Abso-fucking-lutely not

Honestly, if I wanted to stare at a half naked woman who never works out and is clearly unfit, I'd stand in the mirror and stare at myself :rofl: 

8 hours ago, lostdiadem said:

What you’re describing is obesity and NONE of these models is obese. They’re curvy/plus sized and HEALTHY. Of course in a magazine you WILL NEVER see an obese person but I don’t see anything bad in putting plus sized/curvy models. I’m sick of seeing only skinny models instead. Who says that all of the fat girls are unhealthy? Being fat/plus sized/curvy is not an illness, being obese is and those who are obese won’t start a modeling career. 

Not to mention that not all the men or women in the world idealize skinny girls as beauty, especially men like something to squeeze.

Preach, Lost. I totally agree with you. Only you said it better than I could. :thumbsup:

5 hours ago, hauteheart said:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/chrissy-teigen-pregnant-baby-number-2-144539

This article is saying Chrissy is pregnant again...not sure how true though because it goes on to say that they are having marital problems too

I saw it the other day, just an announcement so I'm gonna say Mrs. Legend will not be  in the mag this year.

15 hours ago, CandleVixen said:

I saw it the other day, just an announcement so I'm gonna say Mrs. Legend will not be  in the mag this year.

please lol

20 hours ago, hauteheart said:

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/chrissy-teigen-pregnant-baby-number-2-144539

This article is saying Chrissy is pregnant again...not sure how true though because it goes on to say that they are having marital problems too

hopefully...