Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I'm truly shocked by how well MJ picked the rookies so far :rofl: with the exception of Alexis, I'm actually pretty happy with the rookies we've seen so far

O.o The list of rookies all have easily pick-apart features that I simply cannot unsee, and with the exception of Raven, I do not like a single one of them....

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

I'm truly shocked by how well MJ picked the rookies so far :rofl: with the exception of Alexis, I'm actually pretty happy with the rookies we've seen so far

Me too. I wish they could somehow use the Alexis of 2 years ago.  

I really like Raven.  I'm very optimistic about all of this so far 

20 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

O.o The list of rookies all have easily pick-apart features that I simply cannot unsee, and with the exception of Raven, I do not like a single one of them....

Robin I used to dislike but she's grown a lot on me lately, Chase I've always been in love with because she's like a baby Hannah Davis, Sailor nailed her shoot last year and I was rooting for her to make a comeback. Anne who won the model search I like a lot as well ever since I saw her pictures. Raven I had never really heard of, but she's a stunner and will probably get my ROTY vote, unless they manage to book Elsa, Lorena or someone I like a lot already. Alexis however, I wish she had been picked up two years ago and not now that she looks like a blow up doll but oh well, nothing is perfect :rofl: 

As far as rookies from this year, i think it's safe to assume Vita and Kelly won't be back, because everyone else except Mia shot already and we know MJ is really far up her ass so she's obviously coming back and I don't think they'll bring everyone back. 

Here's a round up what we have so far

Location N° 1 - Bahamas
Photographer: Ben Watts
- Barbara Palvin
- Hailey Clauson
- Chase Carter - Rookie #1
- Danielle Herrington
- Lais Ribeiro
- Robin Holzken - Rookie #2

Location N°2 - Aruba
Photographer: Yu Tsai
Myla Dalbesio
Kate Upton
Alexis Ren - Rookie #3
Bianca Balti
Sailor Brinkley Cook - Rookie #4
Raven Lyn - Rookie #5

Anne de Paula is Rookie #6, but hasn't shot yet

Models from 2017 missing 
- Samantha Hoopes
- Ashley Graham
- Nina Agdal
- Chrissy Teigen
- Hannah Davis
- Bo Krsmanovic
- Vita Sidorkina
- Kelly Gale
- Kate Bock
- Hannah Ferguson
- Robyn Lawley
- Mia Kang
- Rose Bertram (pregnant, 99% confirmed she won't be back)

For amusement purposes only.....My guesses of the odds of appearing in 2018 (amateur guesses, you folks know much more than I do)

Models from 2017 missing 
- Samantha Hoopes  40%. I keep thinking she's gone and she keeps coming back or I'd have a lower number
- Ashley Graham  80% No way MJ cast aside one of her favorites after 2 years 
- Nina Agdal  85% i hope she's back because they botched her shoot with that awful lighting IMO
- Chrissy Teigen 80%. Only reason that's not 100 is this would be year 9 for her, a long time by SI standards
- Hannah Davis 10% I'm surprised she appeared in 2017, would be twice as stunned if she returned in 2018
- Bo Krsmanovic 90%  She's killed it in both of her years IMO- no way she's not back
- Vita Sidorkina-gone, going on Clauds word
- Kelly Gale- gone, going on Clauds word

- Kate Bock - 25% Like Hannah D, I was surprised to see her in '17. 
- Hannah Ferguson - 70%. Like Nina, I didn't like her pics last year so i hope she gets another shot
- Robyn Lawley- no idea, but I read earlier she's probably back?
- Mia Kang - 95%. Clearly an MJ favorite
- Rose Bertram (pregnant, 99% confirmed she won't be back)- assumed gone based on that

if this is close, that's 3 pretty much gone, 2 I think are gone, and 1 more likely gone than not.  That's 6. And we have 6 rookies, so....

We'll see how good my guesses (with some help for the knowledgable posters here) are as we get closer 

Hope Roos gets it, but so far none of the casting call girls has made it so seems unlikely, which honestly it's ridiculous, it's like throwing in their faces that they didn't make it :rofl: