Bellazon

2018 SI Swimsuit

1 hour ago, Lyla said:

Can someone explain me please why Sailor is called a rookie? Wasn't she in last year's edition yet? 

:idk: Good question!

Can someone aka @Limerlight explain why Sailor is in the magazine when she looks like football with makeup? (or a horse? Picture a horse looking at you straight on, then see below)

@Stormbringer  I bring you 5head.

3 hours ago, Lyla said:

Can someone explain me please why Sailor is called a rookie? Wasn't she in last year's edition yet? 

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

:idk: Good question!

Can someone aka @Limerlight explain why Sailor is in the magazine when she looks like football with makeup? (or a horse? Picture a horse looking at you straight on, then see below)

Per the NHL:

To be considered a rookie, a player must not have played in more than 25 NHL games in any preceding seasons, nor in six or more NHL games in each of any two preceding seasons. Any player at least 26 years of age (by September 15th of that season) is not considered a rookie.

She was featured because her mother aka GILF wanted to include her kids in wearing swimsuits and getting paid for it. MJ now wants to keep up the Brinkley family line by letting 5Head go, and showing that body positive also applies to 5heads :hehe: 

That, or Harvey Weinstein is filling in for MJ now and Sailor made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Or SI couldn't fill their blonde quota and needed someone at the last minute :idk: 

Also, the good looking genes don't always get passed down Pretty :blah: There has to be a white sheep somewhere